**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC: Battlerealm… board game questions

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
Recently I won a raffle and one of the prizes was MCOC’s board game “Marvels Contest of Champions: Battlerealm”. The game was super fun to play and almost everyone who played (even people that dislike the mobile game) enjoyed playing. Overall it felt very unique and I recommend it to anyone that enjoys tabletop games.

That being said the games rule did not specify some things that the table was often asking questions for. These things are:

1. Dice Rolls. Specifically spending dice for powers. We played that any primary or secondary ability would expend dice. This mean if you want to gain a pvp point and roll a mystic you could expend that mystic to gain a pvp point (as stated is the dice rolls section). Then the mystic cannot be used again for the rest of your turn. The same goes for secondary powers as well with the way we played. This felt right but wanted to ask for clarification.

2. Captain Marvel’s secondary power. Absorb all tech blasts and bursts. Did not use all game because the table wasn’t sure if it meant one turn or the rest of the game. Anyone that can answer this, please do.

3. Hulk and Iron Man’s primary powers. This one was simpler. We played that you could spend any number of pvp points to increase attack by one tech blast (assuming tech was rolled) by 1 per point spend. Is this how they work?

4. Survival passive trait/Immortality? Is this a once per turn or once per game move?

Hopefully these can get answered to make the game a little more clear. If I think of any future questions I’ll post them here. Thanks to anyone that can answer these. :)

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    1. Yep, that is exactly how they work.
    2. Believe it’s just the whole game, that’s how I’ve always used it.
    3. Yes. Tech for Iron Man, Skill for Hulk. Important to note that it will NOT boost Tech hits for Hulk or Skill for Iron Man.
    4. Whole game. Still doesn’t guarantee a win because it doesn’t if they’re in the crystal prison/one of the last two
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Thank you @SpideyFunko

One more question I forgot to add,

Knockback, can you knockback a player into the crystal prison?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    No, you cannot
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I just like the class dice lol