**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Thanks Kabam, now i lost my only chance of getting a 4* starlord, i have been waiting for 2 years...

Yeah, i know, is bad luck i havent got a 4* starlord in 2 years, but i was anxious because he was comming to arena and now i have the hero power to get him, but only in the first arena because i have a family and on weekends we go to the country house and we dont have internet there. So this was my only chance, i would spend today all day playing as much as i can to get him, i do have to work today but my plan was to go to the bathroom often, to take my lunch hour just to play, and etc. etc. So i woke up early, i start to work 9 am and i usually wake up 7:30 so i have time to take a shower and play a little bit, some times an entire round of arena.
But today was special, i had to win starlord, so i woke up 6 am. took a bath, prepare for going to work, and by 7 am i was all ready, the only thing i had to do now was to play arena untill 8:30 and go to work. But of course the game wasnt working on my android device. Its ok, must be something wrong, kabam will fix it soon, i just have to wait a little bit, i think i tried to enter the game for like 200 times in this hour and half. And i reinstalled the game 3 times, just hoping to fix it. But no luck, i came to work knowing i may lost my chance of getting starlord. But after a couple of hours in work i finally escaped to play for at least half an hour, and maybe make some arena points for a far chance of still getting starlord. But justo to realize the game is still not working, and not only that, i found out the problem is only with android devices, so every single player with an iphone or ipad, is making arena points. This of course eliminates all my chances of getting starlord.
So, thanks Kabam, my only chance in 2 years and you do all that you possible can to screw me. I dont care about revives, or orbs, or cristals or even runes of compensation. All i wanted was 4* starlord to have a shot at making labyrinth, i am good player, a 2 years experience player, pretty good boss killer, i make world of legends with 3* heroes without a problem. But my 3* starlord is just not enough for labyrinth, i really need a 4* (a 5* duped would be better but the chances are even lower). now it seems all my hope of trying is gone.
Thanks Kabam, for slowly takeing away my will to keep playing this game, and is getting lower each day...

PD: For those of you saying, wow 2 years playing and did not got a 4* starlord! I had an account for a little bit over a year and did not got starlord on it. Then a friend gave me an app for caluclating prestige and helping to decide who to level up with it, but it runs with the game, so i got banned for using a third party program, even when i spent a lot of money on that account, i had no choice, and they didnt even care about my complains. So i started a new account, for several months now, havent spent as much money as the first one but i am doing pretty good. I still have to make laberinth and i will have to buy some odins for that. But this things make me rethink about keep wasteing money on this game... or even just stop playing at all...

BTW: My user name is Akemi-Chan , i have nothing to hide.

Comments

• X_ScottX_Scott Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    You could always pray the android away
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Member Posts: 247
    It's an android issue.
    Do you people NOT read ANY of the other thread TITLES? There's already like 50+
  • SouLCoLLectoRSouLCoLLectoR Member Posts: 3
    xoRIVALox wrote: »
    It's an android issue.
    Do you people NOT read ANY of the other thread TITLES? There's already like 50+

Read the post first, i know now is an android issue, i dont intent to talk about how i cant enter the game, there are many posts about it, i wrote this to talk about my experience and frustation today, and i created a new thread because i didnt wanted to get lost in another thread with 500 comments already. I am sorry if this is of inconvenient to you.
    BTW: english is not my first language, i am sorry if my posts are hard to read
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Member Posts: 310
    Yeah bro i can understand.im waiting for voodoo for month and now this **** happen.im not able to get sl arena so i thought i could make 6mil but i think mine day is ruined and ruined the dream of getting voodoo
  • waytohellwaytohell Member Posts: 100
    Man...damn.
    i haven't played arena too...i was about to play it today,,for voodoo...but this problem occurs...
    But,,i has so much patience,,anyone can't possibly imagine, i hope ,,we will get compensation for this ... i was really interested today to open "don't push this button"...may be we can get 4* starlord it...
    yes,,u guyzZ,,totally forget that button..i bet
  • SouLCoLLectoRSouLCoLLectoR Member Posts: 3
    waytohell wrote: »
    Man...damn.
    i haven't played arena too...i was about to play it today,,for voodoo...but this problem occurs...
    But,,i has so much patience,,anyone can't possibly imagine, i hope ,,we will get compensation for this ... i was really interested today to open "don't push this button"...may be we can get 4* starlord it...
    yes,,u guyzZ,,totally forget that button..i bet

A 4* starlord with the button? that would be nice, i still have it. I hope the rewards worth it, was really hard not to push it :persevere: