**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wheres Guillotines buff fix?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
Was Kabam supposed to be giving us another Guillotine buff? I could have sworn this was supposed to happen. no?

Comments

• Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Chovner said:

We were also supposed to get a Mastery update, fixed Ghost, fixed Omega Red, bases.... all things come in time, or maybe not at all..... lol

Given they buffed Gamora last time in the summer and now again in 2 months, and Guillotine's buff came out in October-ish, I'd expect her to get re-re-buffed this summer.... And then a 3rd time again in 2024 :neutral:

True lol
  • Options
    @kabamjohn @Kabam Miike
    Any update on this? Kabam John said that the regen would be getting addressed (eve though as mentioned previously she's worse in many other respects)
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Was Kabam supposed to be giving us another Guillotine buff? I could have sworn this was supposed to happen. no?

there were also going to give war comp 7.4 and wish crystals just empty promises
    War comp: That's still coming.

7.4: nobody gave a release date, you assumed a date and stuck to it setting up your disappointment.

Wish crystals: sounded great on paper, probably A LOT harder to create in practice. Plus note in the road maps that nothing in ever set in stone.