**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.6 The Champion Bug?

So I decided finally 100% finish some older content. I took the lane that turns off his unblockable (iceman node). It doesn’t seem to matter. Every time I get the The Champion he starts the fight unblockable and unstoppable. I get smashed into a corner and he goes ham until I’m dead. Is this a bug? I’m not seeing this on any YouTube videos with that kind of start?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    His phases can allow either his medium or light attacks to be unblockable
  • TravNationTravNation Posts: 40
    Yeah but this is at the start of the fight. He still has the outgoing nodes I’ve beat that should’ve been turned off. I’ve never seen any YouTube videos that look like the start of my fights.
  • 11993451199345 Posts: 361 ★★★
    I used r5 max sig Symbiote Supreme for the first 90%, r5 max sig CapIW for the last 10%...
    We’ll that didn’t work. Took a different path and he’s still Unstoppable and Unblockable at the start of the fight for at least the first 6 seconds per the node. It has to be a bug.
    He’s crazy aggressive too. Just chases me every time. Backs me to the corner and starts smashing. Not even worth completing.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    I''ve only made only one pass and it seems like you will need to remove Iceman to remove the 1st six seconds Unblockable and Blade which results in abilities triggering 20% more often.
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    Also, if the Champion is at full health when you start the fight he starts off unstoppable, so I recommend throwing in a champ that isn't good for the fight just to hit him once that way when you go in with your counter he won't start off unstoppable.