**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there a problem with act 4 exploration??

Hey fellas and moderators,

I have started exploring act 4 now that I have a lot of free time to invest into. However, it seems that despite having completed act 4 via 1 path per quest, there are broken lines in already completed paths (see the images below to get what I'm talking about) due to which would have to go through all the paths instead of just the ones that aren't explored yet.

This also happened in all the quests of chapter 1 and 2. But I thought it might be fixed someday.

I have also uploaded the image showing that I've completed act 4 at least once.

Hopefully, I request the mods to just have a look into the matter. It might seem like a petty thing to bring to the forums, but I thought it's necessary to fix it.

Thanks and regards

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    They merged some lanes and made act 4 exploration easier. You can search some posts and find other explanations, but essentially there are less paths overall, but you’ll still have to redo that path since it is a combined version of a path you did do and one that you didn’t. Bummer, but not a glitch or anything.

Edit: typo
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★

They merged some lanes and made act 4 exploration easier. You can search some posts and find other explanations, but essentially there are less paths overall, but you’ll still have to redo that path since it is a combined version of a path you did do and one that you didn’t. Bummer, but not a glitch or anything.

Edit: typo

Thanks for the clarification dude.