**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena bots correction

nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
edited January 2022 in General Discussion
A while back I remember reading reward corrections were going to be sent out to people displaced by bots. Has anyone heard any news on this front? Thx :)

Comments

• Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    Per the post in News & Announcements:

“ To those Summoners, we want to apologize and ensure that we will make this right. This is going to be a long, manual process, so we ask for your patience and understanding. In the first quarter of 2022 (January-March), we will be finding all Summoners that were bumped from the Top 100 or Top 500 of the Arena due to these Accounts and will be granting those Summoners with the rewards they should have earned.”
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Looks like correction rewards have started going out:)
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    Incredible. I've been playing for 6.5 years and this is how I finally get Omega, who has eluded my 5* roster forever (actually got and duped the 6 in the fall, though).
  • Options
    FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★

Incredible. I've been playing for 6.5 years and this is how I finally get Omega, who has eluded my 5* roster forever (actually got and duped the 6 in the fall, though).

Same thing with me!!!!!! Finally got him
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I got a 5* Sym Supreme. Wasn’t expecting anything to be honest.