**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Misty Night and Captain America(Falcon) confirmed for February

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    is it FATWS Sam Cap?
    edit: the little text bit that came with the image is from FATWS, plus the design does match so I’m pretty sure we’re getting the MCU version

either way hope both are good
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Dagoth is right again.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

is it FATWS Sam Cap?
    edit: the little text bit that came with the image is from FATWS, plus the design does match so I’m pretty sure we’re getting the MCU version

either way hope both are good

Plus there's not really any dramatic difference between the two designs except for the chest design.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    I believe if I was a teenager, my response would be:

YAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!

If I were a teenager.
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    I'm soo happy about this! Falcon Cap goes to R3 and becomes the profile pic.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Agree! I pray he is not some dud, i hope he contends as a champ! Im assuming he will be skill, skill class has definitely improved significantly the past year!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Skiddy212 said:

Agree! I pray he is not some dud, i hope he contends as a champ! Im assuming he will be skill, skill class has definitely improved significantly the past year!
    feel like he’d be tech, but then again Falcon is skill so
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    dagoth is the man
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    great to hear!

Skiddy212 said:

feel like he’d be tech, but then again Falcon is skill so
    Yeah, but I get it. The main reason he's a skill is because he's only using the flight pack for secondary purposes except in the case of his special 3.
    jdeck59 said:

jdeck59 said:

Too bad we've known this for weeks

What do you expect them to do, next time somebody data mines the information, Kabam is supposed to be like "All right, well you figured it out, so much for trying to surprise you.. " and just throw up their hands and walk away in bewilderment?

Like it or not there's a schedule to these things and when we jump ahead of schedule, all we do is get ahead of the curve but nothing else will change after that.
    Was actually just telling the OP that we already knew
    That's fair. Unfortunately text can be read in so many ways without context
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Are both IIF and IF receiving a synergy buff or just IF or none?
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Lame champs
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 835 ★★★★
    Mqc19 said:

Lame champs

Let's wait until we see their kits, and maybe give them a run in the game. Whether or not you like the characters, the kits could be really good.

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Can’t wait to maybe pull these guys in june
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Say what you want about the characters (I personally am ecstatic), but Kabam’s artwork and character design is top notch. The teaser posters always generate interest from an aesthetic point of view.

Both of these are no different.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I am interested in Misty Knight. I've only seen her in Absolute Carnage, so I am curious about this new chatacter
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I am interested in Misty Knight. I've only seen her in Absolute Carnage, so I am curious about this new chatacter

read Fearless Defenders. She's awesome in that.

Are both IIF and IF receiving a synergy buff or just IF or none?

We don't know yet.
    Mqc19 said:

Lame champs

Why are they lame to you and who would you have preferred instead?