**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

War bugs

I'm not sure if this is part of the duplicate defender bug in war, but here's some weirdness.

Says 3 of my defenders are dead. Void is very much still alive in the screenshot. Pretty sure it also says he's on node 6, which he's not.

It says I have 2 kills. All my defenders say 0 kills.

Very neat stuff.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,950 ★★★★★
    Would you be able to ask on the Alliance War chat?
  • Options
    Hopper13131Hopper13131 Posts: 65
    I'll put something and see if they respond.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,386 ★★★★★
    Were you spectating for awhile?
  • Options

Were you spectating for awhile?

Nope. Just opened it up to check quick, saw some weird stuff, force closed the game and re-opened in case it is was a weird visual bug, and the weird stuff was still there. Just opened again now to check for the tenth time. All still the same. Says void is dead on node 6, but he was never on node 6, and is still alive next to the boss. Says I have 2 kills but none of my champions have any kills.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 810 ★★★★
    I'd count up how many defenders you had on the map. You have had more than 50 due to some weird bug that's been going on.
  • Options
    QuikPik said:

I'd count up how many defenders you had on the map. You have had more than 50 due to some weird bug that's been going on.

I'm not sure how to check that now that half of our defense is cleared.

But, when I bring up the defenders list, it shows that nobody is on node 49. In my screenshot, you see my void alive on node 49. But in the defenders list he's marked as being on node 6 and dead. So I'm assuming he was duplicated on node 6