**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So I finally reached the dreaded Cap IW

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Can I make it out of here with this units? Got 6pcs 20% revives. I'm nervous.

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Also, once you do apply taunt, and he has a bar of power, dash back immediately. Sometimes he wastes no time throwing his special, and you might get clipped.
  • Options
    Ok guys I tested the waters and used 3 revives, seems I need to practice more on this fight.
    so I'll hold off for now and save about 3k units and fill my stash with revives so I can do this in one go cause I know I'm not that skilled to have a fight with a guy who can do this all day.
    thanks for the advice guys.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Ok guys I tested the waters and used 3 revives, seems I need to practice more on this fight.
    so I'll hold off for now and save about 3k units and fill my stash with revives so I can do this in one go cause I know I'm not that skilled to have a fight with a guy who can do this all day.

I'd say 3k units is overkill, but that would be sufficient for you to get through the rest of Act 6 and probably Act 7 as well. I'd advice 1k units, plus try to get Starky maxed out. The damage increase really would make a difference.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    I did mine with a boosted r4 starky. You shouldn't have a problem with it if your skilled enough. Be sure to get the taunts and bait out the specials, even if it takes long, its better to waste time making him throw it.
  • Options
    Midias12Midias12 Posts: 71
    Ghost, hood and wasp how I did it.
  • Options

I'd say 3k units is overkill, but that would be sufficient for you to get through the rest of Act 6 and probably Act 7 as well. I'd advice 1k units, plus try to get Starky maxed out. The damage increase really would make a difference.
    Yep probably 3k is overkill,
    When I tried it, even with the the debuff feedback on cooldown I got 1shot by block damage 2x then on 3rd try I got the timing and made it to 75% health but didn't wanna gamble and quit the fight.
    And yes I will max out my starky, just need 2 more tech t4cc to do that probably when AQ cycle ends.
    Still I'm just gonna prepare by a lot for this fight.
  • Options

I did mine with a boosted r4 starky. You shouldn't have a problem with it if your skilled enough. Be sure to get the taunts and bait out the specials, even if it takes long, its better to waste time making him throw it.

That's what I did in my 3rd revive bro, I actually got the rhythm of the fight.
    But I just quit, I'll come back when I'm ready for him even If I messed up a lot next time I'll make sure to have a lot of resources.
    Thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    Midias12 said:

Ghost, hood and wasp how I did it.

I got 6* Ghost at rank 1, then 5* Hood and Wasp at r3.
    That's a good suggestion too, I'm just not that good playing ghost though.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Wow, I just did that fight a week ago. Ghost with Hood
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I'm so glad I did it before this fight got buffed
    I read the announcement on forums & explored the chapter within 2-3 days even though I didn't have good counters fr some of the paths
    But I knew this fight will a big pain in the backside without Ronan so had to do it before the buff
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    I just did this fight for the first time yesterday.
    If you have him Aegon is a solid choice for this as well. I did it with a single revive (because I messed up on a dodge).

Good luck
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Solo with r5 KM. Tank sp3s with indestructible charges from sp2
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    thanks to Kabam's solo compensation that it was enough safety net to finish this cap iw without using units.

took the caltrops path with Apoc, Cable, Colossus for Carnage and Blade fight and made AA horseman to clear the others.

thank you guys for the advice, patience really works in this fight.
    building up poise charges with starky while destructive feedback is up then just intercept when it's down and let the crits do the job! thank you!

Wilo try some 6.4 quests while I got some spare refills.
  • Options
    Matt123Matt123 Posts: 29
    Act 3 has great places to farm revives for the future