**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost question

LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I pulled a 5 star Ghost from a nexus which came from a grandmaster crystal. I have 2 Tech AGs.. should I use one on her? And any good ghost playstyle youtube videos would be much appreciated
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    If you have 2 .. sure ... I've always said she doesn't "need" it .. but it definitely helps .. a LOT ...

here's the "ghost 101 basics" ... there's a lot more to her than this, of course, but this helps get you started at the ground level ;)
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/800935/#Comment_800935

Here's some gameplay of my practicing in Act 5 with a 3* ghost ;) really shows her potential .. IMHO (with full quantum synergy team)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scG9Cg2nha4&list=PLaAsgbIFVncnoyZDc2Affun2aolnJ-8w4

first fight vs Black Panther (CW), went pretty smooth until AI decided not to throw a special .. I ate his sp3 forgetting he applies Stun ... :o

Hood synergy, plus phasing duration .. and I pulled out without a scratch!! :pensive:

• Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Wow nice man... hood got you through and perfect phasing for the SP3... thanks buddy
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    I suppose the trick then is to get a hang of the playstyle first before applying the gem or use the 3-Star (if on roster) for practise.
  • Options
    ZoeTheGothZoeTheGoth Posts: 27
    YESSS. I have been ghosting for years. Have a R3 and a R5. The R3 is unduped. The R5 is max sig.
    I strongly advise to awaken her. And sig her up. She doesn’t need it for damage but she gets so much more power. It’s a must and you’ll love her. It also helps get her into the flow when you start off phasing.
  • Options
    ZoeTheGothZoeTheGoth Posts: 27
    It isn’t about the phase start. That’s minimal. It’s the crazy power you get when high sig. mine at max sig gets 2 bars of power before the opponent even gets 1.