**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

50 Ally, Map 6AQ, Gold 2 pushing for Gold 1, LF 10k prestige experienced player

I am the leader of Infinity Gauntlet. I am looking for an experienced Map 6 player that can clear Lanes for both AQ and AW. If you are a boss killer that is even better. I am looking for a player with a prestige of 10k or higher from the timezone of USA, Mexico, Canada or UK only as that is the timezone I am needing currently.

Bit of info about us: we are a chilled and relaxed adult atmosphere alliance with progression at a nice , easy pace. If we get a big bump in our progression we don't mind that but we also don't sweat if we take 1 step backwards in order to take 2 steps forward.

We communicate and are active for AQ and AW with our BG teammates.

Teamwork is a high priority with us. We want to help each other get better not put each other down if we mess up or such.

Okay this is what you are truly here for huh?

AQ : 380-390 million. Shooting for 400 million for weekly milestone mark. Rank between 1050-1150

AW currently Gold 2 rank 175 but trying out best to figure out a way to reach Gold 1 without placing undo stress on each player. I try to create a Stress Free environment as best I can but as we know sometimes the competitive juices of game play can get the better of us.

Please hit me up on Line at zbot34. Line is the only way to contact me to ensure a good conversation about joining us.

Please be active and please have great communication skills.

We do map 6x5 in bg1 and bg2
And map 6x2 in bg3 with map 5 the other 3 days