**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Update the ENTIRE Lunar New Year

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
The rewards....red envelopes and event challenge is 5 years outdated

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    This is not intended to be endgame content, it is open to everybody and as others have mentioned, it is supposed to be so easy that you can Auto fight it with high level 3 stars. If your issue is with the amount of items given, unfortunately that would have to remain as the number eight is very important in the Lunar New Year tradition.

As much as I would like them to, they're not going to start giving out 5000 shards.
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    I just opened 50 envelopes and got nearly 2m in gold. Can't argue with that!!!
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Lot of gold and units i got so no complaints here i am overflowing in gold
  • KyriosRaisKyriosRais Posts: 65
    autofight, 1 energy, so much unit, battlechips, loyalty. Great quest. what's wrong with you ?
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    Gold loyalty and units
    Auto fight it and enjoy
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Ik that there's a ton of units which i get from this event. But surprisingly after opening literally the maximum amount of greater red envelopes. I got 0 units