**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ultron bug patched....

JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 2,833 ★★★★★

well.... I personally think it should have stayed in his kit, or at least let him keep 1 cauterize for the utility but it is what it is ig. He probably won't be my favorite champ anymore, but he most definitly be top 5 for sure.

Glad I got to do my abyss run before it was fixed ig...

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I’m going to favourite this thread, only so I can point to it when people say that player beneficial bugs are patched immediately, so they can remember how long it actually took them to do it.

The bigger issue is the length of time it has taken to get bugs fixed or even acknowledged.
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    BALANCE
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Now he is balanced with cosmic Ghost Rider. You see nothing to worry about. They perfectly balance ultron now. What a great day this is!
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I was on the fence about bringing my ultron to r5, I guess my decision is made now.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Hah... Told you so!!
    His bug was the only good thing.
    Now that's gone so he is back to be a noodle champ
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    F
  • VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
    Ticket down?
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    Lucifire said:

ItsDamien said:

I’m going to favourite this thread, only so I can point to it when people say that player beneficial bugs are patched immediately, so they can remember how long it actually took them to do it.

They still haven't said anything about fixing his g99 stun duration reduction bug that's actually useful for players. So, the point still holds up
    I was looking to see if anyone was going to say something about this. His synergy that reduces stun duration per armor up doesn’t work at all. And there is still the “bug” that he isn’t even immune to slow.