**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Act 6 help

NH2NH2 Posts: 27
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I am in 6.1.5 but I don’t know who to use. I have ghost r5 5* but no wasp. I only have two ideas which is apoc who after 8 seconds, gain poison immune and cap marvel movie who has poison immune but is undupe. Apoc is r4 and cap marvel is r1 lvl . If there is anyone else let me know here is my roster

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    AtomixX33AtomixX33 Posts: 63
    apoc doesn't have poison immunity, only bleed and incinerate. I recommend using ghost even without wasp because you need to play patiently and no sp 2 just medium and light light light and bait his sp 1's. The node makes it that the only way to gain power is via his powerbar( when he has 1 bar of power you have 1 bar ,when he has 2 you have 2 but if he uses it, you also lose your power). practice against WS in realm of legend with ghost by just baiting his sp 1 and no sp of your own. once you feel confident try to take crossbones.
  • Options
    NuttyJokeNuttyJoke Posts: 53
    Dude ur having Bwcv
  • Options
    Well poop I just did it and I had to learn it out the hard way that apoc is not poison immune :/ lit spent 3
    Lvl 2 revives thinking that poison killed me too fast
  • Options
    And yes thanks for the tips Atomix