**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help us rebuild!

We are a group of 14 strong, active players that left a divided alliance. Merged with another that did not meet our expectations. We have now created our own new alliance (over 3m with only half full) and now need more strong, advanced, communicative players to help us rebuild from the bottom up. Think of it as taking a break from 5x5 until we get back up there together. Check us out in game (tag N0FÛX) or message me on Line (mrsdoom1934) for details.

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Requires Line? If not, I know a guy who fits your needs.
  • MrsDoomMrsDoom Posts: 23
    We strongly prefer it but are willing to give someone a shot to prove they are active and communicative enough to not need it.
  • MrsDoomMrsDoom Posts: 23
    We strongly prefer it but are willing to give someone a shot to prove they are active and communicative enough to not need it.
  • HeroBoltsy - We don’t require Line but we require FB chat. If your friend is interested let us know.

MrsDoom - we are in the same place but have 22. Would be open to a merger but we’d want to be the lead.

Hit me up in game if you’d like: GooseDoggy