**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

kabam should add more tutorial(s)

DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
Hello folks and hope you are doing alright!

Today during my livestream for units grind in Youtube platform a new MCOC player asked me questions how to do that and what it could do. I asked the player if it knew how to make the basic attack patterns such as medium, lights and doing parry, dexterity and holding block. The answer was yes as the combat tutorial alongside that parry tutorial helped the player to get the grasp of the basic.

What KABAM missed to continue explaining to the new player(s) was how to use an items such as signature level, experience booster and so on and where to locate them and so on. Sure the player will find them sooner or later, but seeing this game is complex i think KABAM should try their best to introduce a new tutorial that can further explains what those items are for and how those champions description works instead of them new players having to resort asking everyone in youtube platform and other various platform.

Sure it's all love in air when helping those new players as we all used to be in their shoes, but it made me thinking and therefore i was wondering too see what your opinion would be. Should KABAM continue making more tutorials for those new players so they can faster understand what those items do, where to find champion's description information and so on?

Comments

• Options

They could do something as simple as having a new “mail” tab that is just a permanent section called “summoner’s handbook” or smth where there are explanations for how game mechanics/resources work. It could even be coupled with the summoners journey objectives.

That could be a way
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    anyone else's opinion?