For real…

GuytennisGuytennis Member Posts: 420 ★★★
These are my most recent….I’ve gone back to ranking up 5*s because I can’t pull a decent 6* to save my life. There are way too many champions in the game for a FTP player to have any hope of pulling someone useful. Other recent pulls I wasted resources on who aren’t in the photo are Rogue, Elektra, Karnak and Heimdall. That’s garbage can og Cap hiding in the bottom. I actually had the misfortune of pulling og Cap and worthless WW2 Cap back to back.

Comments

• GuytennisGuytennis Member Posts: 420 ★★★

Guillotine is insane after her buff. Haven’t heard one bad thing about her yet!!

For real tho I heard through the grape vine Rags is good

Guillotine is really good on the mystic map. I’ll give her that. Otherwise she has no value. I have an awakened 5* at rank 4. Why would I waste resources on an unawakened 6*?

That’s sort of the issue. While I think we can all agree that r5 5* champs are perfectly capable of clearing all content in story mode and the variants (obviously 6*s make things easier), the game is about 6*s now. There’s nothing fun about pulling a new 6* champion that you already had as a r4 5* that you no longer use. Being ftp, it takes too long to get new 6*s to have them constantly be disappointing. I’ve even had zero luck trying to get Shang chi from the 5* skill/mutant since he was added, it’s not like I’m suggesting they add those crystals to the 6*. Nothing needs to change, I’m just saying after all this time in my experience, the shine has worn off. When I keep getting champs I don’t want it doesn’t encourage me to do more content with the same old champs. How many times can I watch doom do his dramatic cap flip during his?
  • odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 ★★★★★
    Thor riches is good now
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Member Posts: 751 ★★★
    Mephisto is a fun champ IMO
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    just put high sigs into ronan and level up thor, they both are cheese gods for damage and stun
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    This roster would be good if champs got buffed. Unfortunate.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Looks like you have Ragnagod
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Member Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Guytennis said:

These are my most recent….I’ve gone back to ranking up 5*s because I can’t pull a decent 6* to save my life. There are way too many champions in the game for a FTP player to have any hope of pulling someone useful. Other recent pulls I wasted resources on who aren’t in the photo are Rogue, Elektra, Karnak and Heimdall. That’s garbage can og Cap hiding in the bottom. I actually had the misfortune of pulling og Cap and worthless WW2 Cap back to back.

Looks a bit like my first 12 6* lol, I’m pretty sure I have all of those as 6* besides the UC (I spend all my loyalty on boosts & all that). Honestly it’ll probably get better, you just have to be doing the proper amount of content

Complains about pulling trash champs but spends over a million BCs on unstoppable colossus.

I thought he’d be fun with red guardian. I was wrong. Lol
    Malreck04 said:

Guytennis said:

You’re not going to get any help on the forums. People just come on here to downthumb level-headed people. MCOC is a long form game that is not friendly to new players. Stop worrying about rarity above 5* and rank your best champs. Only advice I can give you.

New players? I’ve been playing over 7 years.
    And you have 12 six stars?
    I was referencing the terrible run of luck I’ve had recently. I have some decent 6*s.

Complains about pulling trash champs but spends over a million BCs on unstoppable colossus.

1 - not battle chips, loyalty, its not like he s sacrificing anything since kabam is just giving away boosts and loyalty on those compensations

2 - its not like u can u can buy other champs with loyalty, so if u got spare, why not buy him
    Correct. I still have 400k in loyalty and boosts in reserve.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    ....... 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★

Thor riches is good now

Just got that. Rags to riches. XD
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,425 ★★★★★

just put high sigs into ronan and level up thor, they both are cheese gods for damage and stun

Ahem!! How do you put sigs into an unawakened champ?
  • Midias12Midias12 Member Posts: 73
    I have all those and most duped it happens
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    Guytennis said:

Malreck04 said:

Guytennis said:

You’re not going to get any help on the forums. People just come on here to downthumb level-headed people. MCOC is a long form game that is not friendly to new players. Stop worrying about rarity above 5* and rank your best champs. Only advice I can give you.

New players? I’ve been playing over 7 years.
    And you have 12 six stars?
    I was referencing the terrible run of luck I’ve had recently. I have some decent 6*s.

And you’re still complaining. I see plenty of amazing champs you can take up
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I just awakened Terrax, which is at least interesting. Opened another and took Maw to sig 60 smh. Might have to rank him to appease the MCOC crystal gods.