**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting disabled?

jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
edited February 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone else getting this message? I restarted the game but still got it. My bad (I think), I'm only getting it when I try to gift back someone who gifted me. He left the alliance so that may be why I'm still getting it. Still, I was going to send him gifts if I could. Weird, it shouldn't matter should it?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Screenshot?
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Never mind. I'm still getting it but I think it's because the guy who I was trying to gift back left our alliance. I'm able to gift others. I shouldn't have tried him first, I didn't know he left. Sorry about that.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    jdrum663 said:

Never mind. I'm still getting it but I think it's because the guy who I was trying to gift back left our alliance. I'm able to gift others. I shouldn't have tried him first, I didn't know he left. Sorry about that.

You can gift alliance members and any friends during this event. He might be on your friends list.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Thanks! I sent him a friend request before he left. He never accepted it so maybe that's why I can't get him back for the gifts, since he's not a "friend" and no longer in the alliance.