**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is this glancing?

JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion

The second hit of Cap’s heavy (shown above) glanced several if not every time. Was happening to me with HT as well. This is the 1st quest in the 3rd chapter of the arachnid variant. What am I missing?

Comments

• JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Well, I’m not spending 2 revives per enemy in the path to finish the variant, so I guess that’s on hold till the bug is fixed. Noticed a lot of parry weirdness as well. Maybe it’s dropped frames.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

Well, I’m not spending 2 revives per enemy in the path to finish the variant, so I guess that’s on hold till the bug is fixed. Noticed a lot of parry weirdness as well. Maybe it’s dropped frames.

There's a good chance the bug won't be fixed fr a very long time as it's an older content....not just old but very old
    AMS94 said:

JChanceH9 said:

There's a good chance the bug won't be fixed fr a very long time as it's an older content....not just old but very old
    I said what I said.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    There is a good chance the node won’t ever be fixed. But will continually be placed on new side quest content. Just like they do with resistor.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    It's been bugged from day 1 of January update.
    Kabam is aware of the issue.
    Sadly next month's update notes do not include this fix.

Workarounds:
    XL champions are not effected by the bug.
    1hit heavy champs aren't getting glanced while enemy is stunned.
    And quake works.

It's been bugged from day 1 of January update.
    Kabam is aware of the issue.
    Sadly next month's update notes do not include this fix.

Workarounds:
    XL champions are not effected by the bug.
    1hit heavy champs aren't getting glanced while enemy is stunned.
    And quake works.

It’s the last path so I may just suck it up and use Thing and Quake. It’s not like I don’t have options- just frustrating to have a full team of viable options like Cap and r3 HT that are limited by the bug. Oh well.