**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Changes regarding INCINERATE and SHOCK

Bleed and Poison are a thing in the game, with champions causing them and some of them immune to them. Now you started making champions immune to INCINERATE like Iceman and Mephisto, however some old ones should also be immune, same for SHOCK, list goes below:

DORMAMMU - As a mystical being with fire, he should be IMMUNE to incinerate as well. Also, his fire atacks, specially his E2 should also INCINERATE enemies. Fire atacks taken should also give him a power boost or make his dark conection more powerful.

PHOENIX - As the Cosmic force with fire powers, besides incinerating enemies, she should be IMMUNE to incinerate as well. Fire atacks taken should also give her more fury charges.

RED HULK - As the goliath with fire atacks, and fire making him more resistant, he should also be IMMUNE to incinerate. Fire atacks taken could also give him more flame charges.

GHOST RIDER - As the devil s bounty hunter with a FIRE skull and flame powers, it makes no sense that he isnt IMMUNE to incinerate. Also his fire atacks should also INCINERATE like his E2 fire breath. Fire atacks could also make him more powerful like giving him a power boost, like Captain Marvel signature ability, in fact this could be his signature ability.

ROCKY RACUM - His E2 and E3 causes an explosion, so he should INCINERATE instead of causing BLEED, unless he causes both.

WARMACHINE - His E2 causes an explosion, so he should INCINERATE instead of the bleed that he causes correctly by his bullets.

WINTER SOLDIER and PUNISHER - Their E3 causes an explosion at the end, so they should INCINERATE along with the Bleed damage caused by the bullets.

ELECTRO - It makes no sense that an electric being takes SHOCK damage, he should be IMMUNE. Maybe shock atacks taken could also give him power like Captain Marvel signature ability.

STORM - It makes no sense that Storm isnt IMMUNE to SHOCK with her electric powers. Shock atacks taken should give her power like Captain Marvel signature ability.

JANE FOSTER - As the goddess of thunder, who inflicts SHOCK, she should also be IMMUNE to Shock. Electric damage taken should also give a power boost or something

THOR - As the god of thunder, his E1 should also cause SHOCK damage, just like Jane Foster, and he should be IMMUNE to Shock, with taking shock damage, he should get a power boost or something.

Also, it makes no sense to me that some champions with swords cause bleed damage, and some do not.

How come DRAX, GUILHOTINE, GWENPOOL cause BLEED, and ANGELA, PSYLOCKE and NEBULA doesn't cause Bleed?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Just stop ... You know there was already a ton of threads about this. Why are people still creating 1/2 useless posts per day?

No changes are required. The game makes the way it is
  • People have a point. It doesn't make sense for Electro to take shock damage or Ghost Rider to take incinerate damage. Ghost Rider is constantly on fire he feels no pain. Same with Electro he is electricity so he takes shock damage? Mine as well let Ghost Rider or Dormmamu take passive incinerate damage at the start of the fight and Thor, Jane Foster, Electro, Storm etc to take shock damage every time they activate a special attack.
    Ghost rider is immune to his fire, not to other fires. It makes sense
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yeah but nearly everyone does not understand kabamalamas logic which is why so many threads are made about this kind of stuff.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I created this exactly so ppl stop creating paralel topics for each hero, just discuss this topic in here. And dont be so salty, ur clearly a gamer and not a real Marvel fan if u dont see what i exposed here, champions should be as faithful as the comics/movies, go play Injustice if u dont get the spirit of the characters
    Also Shock and Incinerate immunity will change the dynamics of the game for the best
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    I created this exactly so ppl stop creating paralel topics for each hero, just discuss this topic in here. And dont be so salty, ur clearly a gamer and not a real Marvel fan if u dont see what i exposed here, champions should be as faithful as the comics/movies, go play Injustice if u dont get the spirit of the characters

marvel has the ability to make there own multi verse and change there own rules
    why can't kabam?
    This game doesn't happen in Marvel Universe. So Kabam creates their own rules
    guys u r missing the point. My point is the new heroes are op, and the old ones should get a fair improvement. Incinerate effect was introduced with Red Hulk, and Incinerate immunity with Iceman. They clearly didnt thought of that earlier, they should just adapt the old heroes who should have these singularities cause i bet they ll make plenty of new champs with incinerate immunity and forget about the old ones who should also be
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    This game doesn't happen in Marvel Universe. So Kabam creates their own rules

So why many of the heroes have MCU skin?
    Because they are an adaptation. They exist in this game, but they have not the same power