**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

INPUT ISSUES AFTER TODAY'S UPDATE

Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
There are only 4 wars left in this aw season but the update came out today. And as usual with every update, many gameplay issues came out along with that. Today we're having a horrible war, we're dying left and right because of missed inputs. I hate to ruin a season where we've fought so hard to achieve the best possible results just because the update makes the game borderline unplayable.

I wish the update would come out AFTER the war season ends... not like this... such a waste of efforts and resources and then you die on a missed parry.

Comments

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,472 ★★★★

Not Wish. It should. Unless If kabam is able to fix it. I’m in a plat 3ally and its affecting us harshly

While the game is terrible right now for Android users, unless there are entire alliances of hipsters who like to pay twice as much for half quality iPhone, the problem should affect alliances equally.
  • Options
    It's effecting both Apple and Android users, kabam doesn't care. Spend more money to get further along in game, they don't care simple as that. Can't party and denting is a joke. They just keep giving out crappy compensation for war and aq, not giving a **** whether you can get further along in the game itself. Game is becoming a joke
  • Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★

Not Wish. It should. Unless If kabam is able to fix it. I’m in a plat 3ally and its affecting us harshly

While the game is terrible right now for Android users, unless there are entire alliances of hipsters who like to pay twice as much for half quality iPhone, the problem should affect alliances equally.
    This is our current ranking. 4 wars left we can fight for p2. But we're dying in the first section as many times as we die in an entire war!!! Season ruined for us

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Some android phones are more expensive than Iphone, also this seems to be a bug, cause they said they were aware.. but as the game evolves.. some phones will stop being able to run the game and that's not on kabam...
    I've seen people with low range phones complaining about it like an A10 or a A20