**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black Bolt signature ability

TankRT83TankRT83 Posts: 109
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
Maybe it’s time to update his profile to tell us what the exact % chance to gain a buff is

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    I mean, there are about a million different descriptions that are not specific. I love me some black bolt, but there are many more that actually are more impactful for the playerbase to know about (for instance, the different effects of Platinumpool cards or the chance of pulling each card, what sort of playstyle triggers which effect on GHulk, etc...).

Edit: not saying his isn't important, but if you cannot change it by adding sig stones, it doesn't really make a huge difference if you have the exact number. You can get a general idea by just playing him.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I feel like lots of older champions still have this silent caps or chances. Like X-23 still doesn't have a bleed cap in her ability description.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Then you better not read Dr strange's ability values 😄
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

I mean, there are about a million different descriptions that are not specific. I love me some black bolt, but there are many more that actually are more impactful for the playerbase to know about (for instance, the different effects of Platinumpool cards or the chance of pulling each card, what sort of playstyle triggers which effect on GHulk, etc...).

Edit: not saying his isn't important, but if you cannot change it by adding sig stones, it doesn't really make a huge difference if you have the exact number. You can get a general idea by just playing him.

I'm convinced that Glad Hulk is pure chance