**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I cannot login to Kabam Support

I cannot login to Kabam Support and haven't been able to since about Christmas.
I attempt to and get a Blank screen that just hangs there. I'll refresh the page and "login" and get the blank screen AGAIN!
The issue today was the Current Event (Toad Boss) and the switchover to new (Misty Knight) Event and being able to finish the last Quest I was in...
I was literally next move being to Boss Toad in order to 100% the Level.
I was Boosted and ready. In the ENTIRE History of my Gameplay, I have been able to finish that Last Quest and now I can't!
I am not swearing here but the litany of PROFANITIES I am suppressing here ... is Legion!! Capiche?

I just went thru a **** ton of resources to get to 100% and to be blocked from finishing the last Quest is... #$%&#%$# infuriating!!!!

The lag issue where my Champs "hang" as if in "Heavy" attack has been ongoing and despite maybe a week after the 2nd last Maintenance (not last night) where the issue was less prominent, everytime I went into Story Quest... there it was!

I don't even bother trying Story Quest anymore! And don't even start me on Dungeons... GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! It's Worse there!

And since Christmas, I haven't been able to Login to Kabam Support... thus this Post... as a Last Resort!

What. The. F¿ck??? C'mon Kabam get this Stuff Fixed! I've got 5year Teammates quitting the Game cuz of this ****... Login issues, lags & hangs, and just plain annoying **** that constantly cause Frustration!

I see why You feel compelled to give these weekly (approx.) Compensation packages but I've got players that have stopped joining AQ & War because of issues constantly happening!

At the very least, I want to finish my last Major Quest... just like when the Daily Quest Changes and you get to finish the Last Quest you started from the Previous Day!

And Just Like I've been able to do almost Every Other Monthly Switchover for almost 6 frickin Years!

I need answers Kabam Boo! And Kabam Larry Moe and Curly!

Otherwise I'm seriously considering taking my Money somewhere else!