**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HOW TO MAKE INCURSIONS TOP GAME MODE

100100100100 Posts: 111
edited February 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
1. Add other resources in store like t2a t5b t4b t4cc gold crystals t1 alpha etc.
2. Reduce the cost of crystals and add shards for every rarety like 4* shards ,5* shards, cavalier crystals shards
3. Increase the ways to get incursion currency other then just milestones.like from every fights

Currently its just play for a month and get one crystal to get a small chance to pull the champion you want. Its just waste of a game mode that should be fun and competetive . But without store update its just become a side event.
With store update every player will play it weather they play in alliance or solo.
Hopefully kabam notice this.

HOW TO MAKE INCURSIONS TOP GAME MODE 43 votes

I AGREE
81%
frodo2377Reverend_RuckusIvarTheBonelessPerroPrimogash228FiiNCHFabwiziCapdevilasebMCOCHazzaLpooGr8TonyStarkTheBair123Hoodie25100100Valentinos13BlôdletterExpertguiEZplayAGENT_A7KStephD87 35 votes
I DISAGREE
18%
RaganatorGrootman1294Colonaut123SnakepIkthulisMother_Flerkenbooscka2536MutantA___4444 8 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I AGREE
    it will never be the top game mode, especially with solo competitive coming
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Better rewards? Who would complain?

I love Incursions. Would like to remove the cooldown or st least reduce it. Would also like to be able to play for rewards more often.

I run Incursions for the fun of it, so not fussed about the rewards, really.
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    My vote is to remove Incursions.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Make them solo, ez
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    The potions are extremely expensive... considering what you get, if you just offered me those rewards for the cost of 1 potion, I probably wouldn't get it...

I would say a combination of lowering the prices (and actually having revives drop in fights, not just small potions) along with a buff to the rewards is in order. Maybe its time for a 9th Sector (and go to a new season with something other than Ultrons?)
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Magonus said:

Or you could just continue to not play a game mode you do not like and ignore threads about it so people who do have an actual opinion can discuss.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I partially agree but I think each mode/store is supposed to have its own set of items instead of overlap (your proposal would mean that rank up materials will be in both AQ and Incursions).

I think only 2 changes are required:
    1. Refresh the rewards. Some just feel so outdated and too expensive.
    2. Reduce the amount of time required to play incursions. Half of the time, I'm waiting for my partner to finish a fight (and I'm sure s/he's waiting on me too), a loading screen, or reading the nodes that eventually become too long. The amount of time is the #1 criticism.

Essentially, I never feel like i get what I put in. If we can increase what we get and reduce what we put in, then it'd be a more worthwhile experience. Otherwise I never feel like it's worth it unless I want to spend time with one of my friends.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    edited February 2022

Magonus said:

Or you could just continue to not play a game mode you do not like and ignore threads about it so people who do have an actual opinion can discuss.
    Untruth,..incursions takes room away from other possible content and potential resources. Having a game mode where you are expected to complete a certain milestone and not step back from your device is unrealistic…and not for everyone. The very opposite of a game mode like arenas where you can do whatever milestone you want whenever you want …for however long you want. Incursions was a bad concept back when it was called dungeons,.,and that has not changed …imo.
  • Options
    Corby11Corby11 Posts: 170
    I like the incursions idea but it has become a bit stale it would be nice to see some developments in this going forwards and I would agree for top level players the store holds very little of interest. I just buy the 6* shards and they only refresh every 91 days. Once I have enough for them I am Luke warm at best on playing them till the next store refresh. Even then it’s the minimum amount of rooms .

Maybe a good idea would be once you clear 10 rooms re set the milestone rewards for the rooms with a different resource. Like first clear of 10 rooms is for shards then second clear is for catalyst shards. A least it’s worth running fully twice a month then.
  • Options
    IkthulisIkthulis Posts: 122
    I DISAGREE
    People saying, ‘Remove incursions’, just don’t play it…

As for this vote, those aren’t improvements. You’re just asking to flood the game with more resources. There’s a ton of modes in this game already. No need to make one so much more superior than the others.