**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursions - Finding a Partner... forever?

TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
edited February 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey all,

I don't play incursions often, but I've been trying yesterday and today to match with a rando and it seems that it gets stuck on "finding a partner." I have tried force closing app, trying Sector 8 and Sector 7, using different champs, nothing seems to work. Just stuck on this endless "Finding a partner" loop. Has anyone else experienced this? I used to match with someone within seconds before.

Iphone 8+
Software v: 14.8.1
Game mode: incursions
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    If you have no alli members or friends that want to run incursions. Look on global or forums for a partner.

That way you know two things:
    1. They speak your language
    2. They are more willing to talk

Communication is very helpful in incursions. Good luck searching regardless
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    I have people I can match with. I am trying to communicate that the "Find a partner" feature is not working.
  • Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first try to go through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have.

If it is still getting stuck after that, I would get in contact with our Support Team. They can be reached from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”.