**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Streak of bad pulls but still decent champs. Thanks to a great pool.

6 star featured
1 - Vision (AOU) *new,
2 - then Cable *dupe,
3 - then Vision *dupe,
4 - then Emma Frost *new
5 - then Pun2099 *dupe,
6 - then Cable *dupe

Well I am just thankful that this crystal has a great pool of champs. And that the pulls I got are at least in the middle of the pack. They will have their uses.

Emma Frost is the best pull I got and will be joining Apocalypse, Professor X, Domino and Sabretooth roster...

Vision (AOU) is a champ I love playing so that counts for something. His synergies with some useful champs also helps a lot in many situations.

Cable...I got Apocalypse enough said.

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    at least you duped vision
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Dupe on P2099 is very helpful too. He's a really useful champ - plays a different role than Vision at power control: better in some circumstances, worse in others. And has vastly better damage.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    No, thats all rubbish. You don't need any of those champs because there are other ones doing it better.
    And to be honest if your opening that many 6 star featyured you have all the better ones as R5 *s.
    Like why is P2009 back in the list, I'm sure he was there only 2 crystals ago.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Wow, LordSmasher really knows how to accentuate the positive. Presumably he's of the opinion that if you're not an awesome God, you're trash.

I don't think this guy gets the point of your thread, OP. I'm glad you see it 😀👍
  • Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    and I just got another vision dupe. lol. I'll get over this slump someday. lol