**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NEXUS CGR OR NIMROD

MiervoMiervo Posts: 54
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
says in title

NEXUS CGR OR NIMROD 114 votes

CGR
66%
SiliyoBKSwisherSweetzuffyAjisdopeMSRDLDGK_23Blackfriar63HollowbornyossKirat2003thanks4playingRCunhaTotal_Domin01JohnLocke117AgentDoom9Advrcm2017Logan00Cap366JuggerNot 76 votes
Nimrod
33%
MasterSmokeRaganatorbuffajrSpeedbumpPsychoakumaLongshot_33ThatGuyYouSaw235TheHeroDeservedWicket329Xoxo18Malreck04TheLegend27StevieManWonderEtjamaDeaconKRANꓘte_dua_shumMaqsoodGinjabredMonstaMasterpuff 38 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    CGR
    Nimrods newer so don’t know much bout him but, CGR is really solid.
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    CGR
    CGR just has the damage
  • DirtyMullyDirtyMully Posts: 9
    CGR
    Don’t know if this is still true but CGR held the title of highest DPS for a long time, still one of my favorite champs.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    I don’t know if anyone can out damage CGR in almost any situation. With suicides I can clear the winter soldier and captain marvel ROL fights in typically 32-36 hits every single time. Amazing damage. Plus immunities
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
    be cooler
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Nimrod
    CGR is "better", but I find myself using Nimrod more in AW, and other tricky fights
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Nimrod is fantastic against mutants and I recommend ranking for this, even if its the only use you have.

I use CGR for almost everything that isnt going to punish his kit by way of nodes, defender kit etc. Fast finished fights are good fights.

Flip a coin but I'd rank both anyway.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
    There’s two types of people
    1) CGR for everything
    2) CGR for nothing/ROL

I fall into the latter, my r5 just collects dust.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,991 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
    Nimrod is a unique champion in the current state of the game. The ability to remove passive prowess and regeneration is almost unique to him, and the rest of his kit is similarly rare to the game.

CGR covers a *lot* of ground in his kit, but none of it is *unique.* When you can use CGR, there are other champs you can use. Rarely will he be there only or even best counter to a situation. He’ll be workable in many fights, and a skilled player will be able to burst things down.

But there are absolutely matchups where Nimrod’s unique kit is the best available option. I’m thinking about last month’s SQ Sauron boss right now. I saw a lot of commotion about how difficult it was, but I just used Nimrod and cleared it in record time without any issue.
  • MiervoMiervo Posts: 54
    I ended up going for CGR as I didn't have any good cosmic I would want to rank up besides venom the duck. I feel if I had a more diverse collection nimrod would've been better but in my stage of the game CGR was the better option
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
    Malreck04 said:

There’s two types of people
    1) CGR for everything
    2) CGR for nothing/ROL

I fall into the latter, my r5 just collects dust.

Yup. But also act 5 for item farming