**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First r3

Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Both unawakened first r3 whos best option.

First r3 30 votes

Cmm
20%
Maverick75StevieManWonderBe_SomebodyWill3808Valentinos13Sergeant_ 6 votes
Hyperion
80%
buffajrLogan00Malreck04MoosetiptronicReverend_Ruckus_Sham_EtjamaEwell65SSS69FiiNCHPhillip14233EtherealitySkyLord7000SaltE_Wenis69Gr8TonyStarkYodabolt21Cap45OakenshieldDraconic_12CangaceiroSnuggzy 24 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Cmm
    Since Hyperion since awakened, I’d go CMM. Take up whoever you will play more.
  • Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Hyperion
    Cmm is worthless to me in the game, never bring her for attack in war, crappy defender, and she’s not the best for act 6 and 7. Hyperion is by far superior
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Cmm
    I haven’t got Hyperion in 6* or 5* to compare them. But CMM is very strong. She is in the top 5 of Cosmic. She helped me in act 6 and 7.
    She is easy to understand and absolutely does not need to be awakened, whatever you could read elsewhere. It would be even worse to awake her: she loses half of her binary charges is she is stroke by a SP instead of no loss unawakened.
    I got her a couple of days after her introduction in the basic 6* and really enjoy to play with.

The best to do is to play with both to decide the one that to enjoy to play with and s the most helpful.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Hyperion
    Cap45 said:

Cmm is worthless to me in the game, never bring her for attack in war, crappy defender, and she’s not the best for act 6 and 7. Hyperion is by far superior

She can destroy an entire quest in 6.2 just by herself..