**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spidey vs cable autoevade equals get hit by l1

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
Here's another bug to add to the list Arena iPhone se
iOS 10.3.1
Using spidey, standing holding block against cables l1 the autoevade kicks in and next thing the l1 beats it and hits me
Why is the game just so so bugged all the time, why do you keep making changes that mess it up, the Ai so wierd now that some arena fights aren't winnable, they won't punch so I can't parry, (and even if I do it's only going to work 70% of the time anyway) won't fire specials just all
Or. Nothing until you are in a corner and then heavy punch you, they make fake runs at you so you can't use intercept, they run then pause then as you press the intercept they are running away and countering you all instantly always the fights 9-14 totally different Ai, but now you put that Ai in war and even last days of aq,
Show the customers who (used to) spend 40m a year some respect and use a decent budget on your programmers, fix these broken gameplay controls, swipe back parry, lag. These are destroying your companies good will and alienating your customer base. you know that your company name is now a joke and that being kabammed is now a well used phrase by your present and ex customers,

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Oh and bpcw stun reflect is completely bugged, it doesn't work anymore especially at the start of the fight, but then if you trigger it it might randomly stun you At anytime later in that fight, often mid combo, just wierd
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Oh and bpcw stun reflect is completely bugged, it doesn't work anymore especially at the start of the fight, but then if you trigger it it might randomly stun you At anytime later in that fight, often mid combo, just wierd
    If you stun BPCW while he has no armor charges, he will stay stunned. If you attack him and he triggers an armor up, he can use the new armor up to reflect the stun, even if the stun cams first.

If you choose to use parry against BPCW, pacify is recommended to reduce the chance of triggering an armor up. I find it best to treat him as stun immune though.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I fought him yesterday and only parried him at the start of the fight, he was duped and so should have had his armour up at the start of the fight so I should have been stunned instantly, it was 30 seconds into the fight I was hitting him and he stunned me, then today his armour was on so he should have stunned instantly but didn't, 10 seconds later just stun as I was swiping back. I also don't choose to stun him, my swipe back just doesn't register about 20% of the time and registers as a parry instead