Options

Are you guys planning to buy Romance 2-3 gem and 6* awakening gem for future investment ??

2»

Comments

• Options
    FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    I bought the AG and used it and the sigs on Kitty. I already have Herc at r3 sig 80, AA r3 sig 100, and Colossus r2 sig 60. I thought about waiting for Knull but I just pulled Kitty last week and really like her play style. Took her to r3 unduped and almost used a Generic AG on her now I'm really glad I didn't. The 2-3 gem I may hold off on picking up though. I am not sure who I would use it on? Maybe Torch or Knull if I get him? I feel these offers have been some of the best we have seen in along time besides the outlier days of the Fourth and Cyber Weekend. Just the amount Potions and Revives that came with the Cash deals was absolutely amazing and will save me a ton of units going forward. IMO GREAT JOB KABAM!!! Keep doing stuff like this and putting out good content and the player base will become less Toxic over time. I am a spender but if I could make one suggestion about these offers. You should have put some revives and Health Potions in the unit offers too instead of the ISO so that way Free To Play players could have gotten some of these awesome potions. This is all just my opinion though. Thanks
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,306 ★★★★
    Recently duped Herc and AA, so if I get the crystal it'd pretty much just be for Kitty.

I do have a Mutant Awakening that I was earmarking for Kitty, but now I am debating whether to: (A) Use the Mutant gem on Kitty and 'save' 3000 units (by not spending on the bundle) or (B) Spend 3000 to get bundle and use on Kitty, and save the Mutant Awakening for the future.

3000 units seems like the going rate for a 6-star awakening (but is usually locked behind spending 10k+ already during July/Thanksgiving), but I am kind of debating this since there aren't any other mutant champions I want to awaken (my other unduped mutant champions are more along the lines of Signature ability is nice to have but not essential). And I am totally uninterested in Toad/Sauron, who have probably filled 50-66% of the new mutant quota for the year

• Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★

I purchased and used on Herc. If I didn’t have him, I would have still gotten it and held.

Same i purchased both deals.Herc and Kitty both are awesome champs.
  • Options
    I really dont know what to do.
    I am Thronebreaker and recently r3'd Apocalypse. I have 10% T5CC rn.
    I have an awakened 5/65 Archangel. Use him a lot. I have 6* r1 unawakened AA.
    I own 3200 Units and i struggle if i should take the 2-3 Gem or the awakening Gem.
    I open like 2 6*/ Month and dont get much T5CC.
    My r3s are Doom and Apo. And i sit on a Tech and a Cosmic T5CC.

For me its hard to get T5CC but not impossible. Takes just a lot of time. But who knows if i will ever naturally awaken my AA.. hard decision.

Namor is there too but i think it will take years to take him to max sig.
    Herc, Knull and Kitty are hiding very well.

Any Advice?