**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Alliance war bug

Deder80Deder80 Posts: 623 ★★★
The AI is either cheating teams out of points or I don’t get how the game works but I watch a team defender kill 1 person 3 times and it only said he defended 2 times. AI cheated us out of a defender kill. And allow the opponents points when they should not have got points.
So this is how it went. The opponent used peni park to the fight with void on node 34. My team member was defending node 34 with void. Void killed peni, then defended against a 4* havok and killed him. Then the opponent revived his peni and hit monkey and took hit monkey in and died. That’s already 3 kills. Then void defended 1 one more and died. Yet it only showed void defending 2 times!

Comments

• This morning during AW and Quest, my attacker 4-5 times keep dashing back when I press light hit. And when I parry I get parry back instead. There is significant lags as well! Kabam support please stop the war! Both Android and iOS players all experiencing it.
  • Just to add on the block and dex are working approx 50% of the time. Is very frustrating!
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 623 ★★★

This morning during AW and Quest, my attacker 4-5 times keep dashing back when I press light hit. And when I parry I get parry back instead. There is significant lags as well! Kabam support please stop the war! Both Android and iOS players all experiencing it.

I’m on ISO. I even went out and bought a brand new iPhone 13 pro just for this game thinking it would help. I thought maybe it was my iPhone 8 + but I’m still experiencing all the same issues of control issues.