**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

OG Storm Feats

Thanks, Kabaam for announcing Storm's update. I created this discussion in hopes that she will receive an overhaul that is fitting to the great character that so many of us love. While I know that all characters don't need to be exactly like the comics. Here are some feats, I hope you take into consideration:

Psionic Resistance - Was able to resist Professor X, Emma Frost, Psylocke. Outsmarted and defeated Shadow King
Can stop regeneration using lighting (Fried Logan to a crisp)
Frostbite/Coldsnap/Shock Immunity - feels like the tempest shouldn't be her persistent charge since she does this automatically in the comics. She even trained iceman to use his abilities. And with shock, I am not sure why she takes any damage from electro.
Wind Guard - Evade/Glance all bullet attacks. She's also blown sunspots fire out.
Temperature manipulation - Allows her to breathe in space, underwater, freezing cold, scorching hot, and even Mars (Hello Arrako)
Bleed - Storm can bleed and be poisoned. But one of her strongest feats is that she is an excellent hand-to-hand fighter and when she is met with poison, she usually has to fight without using her powers. She always carries a knife it would be great if she had a light bleed.

I believe Storm should have a signature ability kind of like Misty and She-hulk. It should be interchangeable based on the class type that she is going against. She's pretty much fought on every level in this game, and due to her energy perception, she can view the energy patterns in a person's nervous system to know how to counter or attack.

Some of her notable moments:
Laid waste to Dr. Doom; knocked hulk and Mr. Sinister out with an electric bullet, stopped wolverine's regen, and broke the bands of cytorrak with her lighting, created a vacuum in space, and was able to blast silver surfer. Her lighting can short circuit robots, she flash-froze omega red and colossus, she has fought death (and won), cyclops (with no powers and won). and multiple others.
I hope that storm can also be featured as an omega-level mutant in the game like mags. :smile: