**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ultron or Warlock R3?

DomoSlomoDomoSlomo Posts: 63
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Who would you R3 first..they both will obviously be there eventually but with no content left to do who would you choose

Ultron or Warlock R3? 82 votes

Warlock
81% 67 votes
Ultron
18% 15 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DomoSlomoDomoSlomo Posts: 63
    Both are Duped
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Warlock infections power drain opponent.. Ultron regen back some of the energy damage, both are bleed poison immune.. but Ultron has regen at 50% and 25%.. even after the Ultron buff was corrected, he still feels good.. maybe not BGT level, but still good.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Warlock infections power drain opponent.. Ultron regen back some of the energy damage, both are bleed poison immune.. but Ultron has regen at 50% and 25%.. even after the Ultron buff was corrected, he still feels good.. maybe not BGT level, but still good.

Ultron Doesn’t feel good he fells amazing
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    I would go ultron over warlock all day
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Ultron is now having real damage which is next to nothing.
    Warlock is much better
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Warlock is a safer bet, but I personally like Ultron much more
    LordPSN said:

Warlock is much better

What does this mean
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    edited February 2022
    One of my friend just r3 Ultron over warlock this morning
    And yea it was my recommendation for him
    LordPSN said:

Warlock is much better

Also damage alone, ultron is better than warlock
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Warlock Definitely
  • Adrianz1Adrianz1 Posts: 57
    Warlock, i like his extra imunities and overall utility, the so many nodes and scenarios make him more valuable for me!
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Ultron is good, but Warlock virus trumps anything he can offer.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    It's crazy how after bug fix warlock is preferred more than ultron and it's not even close
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

It's crazy how after bug fix warlock is preferred more than ultron and it's not even close

I think most ppl valued warlock more than ultron even before bug fix
  • Norman_OroNorman_Oro Posts: 33
    Warlock. He has four immunities, is tough as nails, heal blocks (degens if awakened), power drains, reduces offensive ability accuracy, stacks bleeds and has decent regen himself.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Here's the question no one's asking... Whynot both?
  • DomoSlomoDomoSlomo Posts: 63
    i said they both will get there eventually but don’t have the resources yet @awesomesauce
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    personally i like warlock better. and this is mostly because you can control his bleeds, and he doesnt have an auto-evade ability that often messes with me while trying to block, parry, or dex a specific attack.

for instance, ultron will stack bleeds on % chance (vs non mutants).. might have bad ability accuracy and have issues dropping stacks on thing, or instances you dont want bleed to occur (looking at you, elsa)

Me, personally I have a 6* warlock at R3, and my ultron has been at R1, but ultron wasnt duped until a few days ago finally, so now I will rank him up when I have enough resources.

Dont get me wrong, ultron is still incredible. I just personally prefer to be able to control debuffs if I can.

Someone above was saying a selling point on ultron was his regen, but failed to also mention warlock has a regen on an SP3 (albeit a small one by comparison, but might be enough to keep you in the fight in a pinch)