**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hercules is now awakened

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion

This was my first 6 star awakening gem, and there couldn't have been many better options(Angela was tempting, I must admit).

Being the lazy f2p player that I am, I was initially disappointed at seeing a very good deal that I wouldn't be able to get. But the drive to dupe my Herc was too great, and I was comforted by the fact that I had grinded 500 units in one day some months back to pick up the mastery deal.

For those curious, the units came from 100% act 3, several of the act 7 unit paths, all the milestones in the basic, most of the milestones in trials, and a few milestones in featured.

Gave him the romance sigs, all my generics and cosmics(not a lot). He's definitely getting all the applicable sigs I get for a while.

@Hera1d_of_Ga1actus and @WayWorn2525 because they saw my last post

Good luck to @_Sham_ and everyone else grinding away, presumably towards the awakening gem.

Comments

• Options
    Why the heck is it printing in the next line after an @? It's happened earlier and it's annoying
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Glad to see your hard work paid off.
  • Options

Congrats! Glad to see your hard work paid off.

I already had the champion, so yeah it was worth it
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    That’s insane, I know it sounds weird and I didn’t do much but I’m oddly proud of you lol
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Congratulations and enjoy
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Why the heck is it printing in the next line after an @? It's happened earlier and it's annoying

It also can happen after bold, italicized, or strikethroughed words (strikethroughed isn’t a word i know I know)
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Congrats mate! Saw your earlier post and thought that there was no way you'd be able to pull it off, but I'm always glad to be proven wrong!
  • Options

Malreck04 said:

It also can happen after bold, italicized, or strikethroughed words (strikethroughed isn’t a word i know I know)
    But it doesn’t always happen, does it? Like I see it happened in your comment, but were you expecting it to?
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 781 ★★★
    Congrats on awakening Herc!! Hope to grab a 6* myself but more power... actually more Herc power to you
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Congrats! I have him as a 5* r1 unawakened so haven't done anything with him yet, but I hear he's amazing.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    @_Sham_ Congrats. Kabam is giving more and more options to target champs during CW, J4. So if you’re a spender you might try that. Probably best to hold it for now