Ghost rider not poison or incinerate immune

We have many champs that have been introduced with multiple immunities, and ghost rider came into the game before these. We need to have ghost rider as a poison, bleed and incinerate immune similar to iceman.

Incinerate from mephisto does not make sense as GR is made up of hell fire, and the lack of blood prevents any poison from taking effect exactly like mephisto. He is a demon, therefore shares the attributes of one.
I look forward to your response. I am not just doing this to complain, I believe it will make him more usable throughout the game.

Comments

  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,568 ★★★★
    Bones can be poisoned, he should be incinerate immune though
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446
    edited October 2017
    Seriously...the search option is working as intended.
  • Not another post like this ...

    He SHOULDN'T be immune to poison. As another member said, his bones can be poisoned, the gases around him can be poisoned too, and so on.
    He SHOULDN'T be immune to incinerate. This is a fictional universe where things happen this way, because it makes sense in this universe.
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    characters are in the kabam’s fictional reality and they must not reflect marvel’s biographies.

    Yes. That's how it works in this game and that's how it should be
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 998 ★★★
    This again, seems about twice a week we get one of these posts.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    characters are in the kabam’s fictional reality and they must not reflect marvel’s biographies.

    Yes. That's how it works in this game and that's how it should be

    Sorry to disagree peep but no. That is not how it should be. So give wolverines no claws and no regen and make his signature ability to be bad breath, lol. This game is called marvel contest of champions not Fictional contest of champions.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    This again, seems about twice a week we get one of these posts.

    Because we badly need a champion update. But kabam is not listening. They are just releasing new champs when 75 percent of the champs are depressing and below average. How about making what we have better instead of releasing new content.

  • So you want a game where 90% of the champions can't defeat Thanos or other powerful champions like Dormammu or Maestro ... How would that be fair?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    So you want a game where 90% of the champions can't defeat Thanos or other powerful champions like Dormammu or Maestro ... How would that be fair?

    No sir, i want the game to reflect marvel champs. They dont have to be super god tier but they must reflect accurately marvel bios. If kabam wants to add extra stuff to the character fine but at least minimum there must be a resemblance of marvel.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    You can always buff the AI to make the enemy harder. No champ is immune to shock, armor break or degeneration FYI.
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    So you want a game where 90% of the champions can't defeat Thanos or other powerful champions like Dormammu or Maestro ... How would that be fair?

    No sir, i want the game to reflect marvel champs. They dont have to be super god tier but they must reflect accurately marvel bios. If kabam wants to add extra stuff to the character fine but at least minimum there must be a resemblance of marvel.

    And that's how it works currently. They are almost the same, they just don't have the same power due to balance and other logical reasons
  • JoitalJoital Posts: 10
    All posts going against OP don’t care because the have Mephisto 😉
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 886 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    I love the people defending how kabam did this. Take a peak at the number of heroes immune to poison due to lack of blood. That I can get over but a person basically always on fire not being incinerate immune makes less sense.

    If you’re making the argument that the developers lack all perspective and are supposed to be wildly inconsistent and that appeals to your sense of chaos then I guess that works?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,354 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    So what if people keep mentioning this for months now it just shows pretty much nearly everyone does not agree with kabams sense of logic in some aspects of champions in the game!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    So you want a game where 90% of the champions can't defeat Thanos or other powerful champions like Dormammu or Maestro ... How would that be fair?

    No sir, i want the game to reflect marvel champs. They dont have to be super god tier but they must reflect accurately marvel bios. If kabam wants to add extra stuff to the character fine but at least minimum there must be a resemblance of marvel.

    And that's how it works currently. They are almost the same, they just don't have the same power due to balance and other logical reasons

    Mate we both disagree. Fine. Move on.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    So what if people keep mentioning this for months now it just shows pretty much nearly everyone does not agree with kabams sense of logic in some aspects of champions in the game!

    It is amazing how our opinion does not matter.
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 302
    Incinerate immune wasn't a thing until March bois
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 1,613 ★★★★
    rwhack wrote: »
    I love the people defending how kabam did this. Take a peak at the number of heroes immune to poison due to lack of blood. That I can get over but a person basically always on fire not being incinerate immune makes less sense.

    If you’re making the argument that the developers lack all perspective and are supposed to be wildly inconsistent and that appeals to your sense of chaos then I guess that works?

    Being incinerate immune wasn't a thing when he came out though. It's similar to electro and not being shock immune, I think if electro was coming out now he would be shock immune. Though i do think GR should be incinerate immune and electro should be shock immune, I also understand there needs to be balance in the game and if GR had every immunity like people are asking for he would break the game.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    So what if people keep mentioning this for months now it just shows pretty much nearly everyone does not agree with kabams sense of logic in some aspects of champions in the game!

    It is amazing how our opinion does not matter.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    rwhack wrote: »
    I love the people defending how kabam did this. Take a peak at the number of heroes immune to poison due to lack of blood. That I can get over but a person basically always on fire not being incinerate immune makes less sense.

    If you’re making the argument that the developers lack all perspective and are supposed to be wildly inconsistent and that appeals to your sense of chaos then I guess that works?

    Being incinerate immune wasn't a thing when he came out though. It's similar to electro and not being shock immune, I think if electro was coming out now he would be shock immune. Though i do think GR should be incinerate immune and electro should be shock immune, I also understand there needs to be balance in the game and if GR had every immunity like people are asking for he would break the game.

    Oh really jusy like God tier break the game right?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    You cannot be for defending god tier and being agaisnt champ updates.

    Electro should be sshock immune.

    GR should be incinerate immune.

    We need a champ update rounds badly.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,354 ★★★★
    How would it make him broken? He is not even near godtier and if he was incinerate immune people would forget he is most of the time it is just something that people do not like it just makes sense for it to be there for most of us not because we think he is weak adding this would not turn him into a champ at hyperions or icemans level that is for sure.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 1,613 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    You cannot be for defending god tier and being agaisnt champ updates.

    Electro should be sshock immune.

    GR should be incinerate immune.

    We need a champ update rounds badly.

    There aren't any game breaking champs now since switch and widow got nerfed.
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    You cannot be for defending god tier and being agaisnt champ updates.

    Electro should be sshock immune.

    GR should be incinerate immune.

    We need a champ update rounds badly.

    No, they shouldn't be. Kabam had 2 decisions and they decided to go for this one. Simple as that.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    You cannot be for defending god tier and being agaisnt champ updates.

    Electro should be sshock immune.

    GR should be incinerate immune.

    We need a champ update rounds badly.

    There aren't any game breaking champs now since switch and widow got nerfed.


    Any god tier is game breaking. Go ahead and do LOL with spider gwen and or netflix DD and let me know how that goes?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    You cannot be for defending god tier and being agaisnt champ updates.

    Electro should be sshock immune.

    GR should be incinerate immune.

    We need a champ update rounds badly.

    No, they shouldn't be. Kabam had 2 decisions and they decided to go for this one. Simple as that.

    Move on mate. They did not have this choices since shock and incinerate buffs were implemented later. That is why we need a champ update.
  • We need a champ update, but it has nothing to do with giving immunity to those champs listed because it makes sense the way it is.

    And you are wrong by saying that they didn't had those choises. Kabam already had plans to release incinerate immunity a long time before Iceman was released. And they have no intentions on making GR immune to incineration because they agree it makes sense for him to take damage.
    All of the above was confirmed in the past by the moderation
  • wolfwolf Posts: 106
    edited October 2017
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    characters are in the kabam’s fictional reality and they must not reflect marvel’s biographies.

    Yes. That's how it works in this game and that's how it should be

    No, that's not how it should be. Stop being an idiot trolling

  • wolfwolf Posts: 106
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Not another post like this ...

    He SHOULDN'T be immune to poison. As another member said, his bones can be poisoned, the gases around him can be poisoned too, and so on.
    He SHOULDN'T be immune to incinerate. This is a fictional universe where things happen this way, because it makes sense in this universe.
    Of course he should be immune to incinerate. This is the fictional universe of Marvel, it ough to make sense according to Marvel universe.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    characters are in the kabam’s fictional reality and they must not reflect marvel’s biographies.

    Yes. That's how it works in this game and that's how it should be

    Sorry to disagree peep but no. That is not how it should be. So give wolverines no claws and no regen and make his signature ability to be bad breath, lol. This game is called marvel contest of champions not Fictional contest of champions.

    Couldn't have said better. Maybe with this example he'll understand, or maybe not...
This discussion has been closed.