**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unduped 5/65 AA enough to bleed 6.3.1 Medusa?

Sen0rBeav1sSen0rBeav1s Posts: 6
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all. Is an unduped AA enough to take down 6.3.1 Medusa? I have a duped Moleman as well. I don’t have any of the suggested bleed champs for this fight. Thank you ahead of time for your help.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I used AA. His dupe is useless as Medusa is poison immune (actually useful for DYB) he works fine.
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Yes
    2-4 revives should be enough
    Especially if you have despair
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Don't really know if AA can do it but moleman can with ease, in fact he's one of the absolute best counters. He was my No.1 choice for exploration at the time.
  • Options
    OshEbAICSOshEbAICS Posts: 21
    Yes, I did it whith a r4
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    If you have a few revives and potions, an r3 can do it. That's who I used on my alt.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i did it with an r5. you'll just have to be able to consistently land parries and get some good RNG off heavies. one other tip is that i recommend anticipating when medusa is going to throw a special and back away so you don't dex, triggering buffet
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Dupe won't matter in this matchup since you won't be applying neuros
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Just use Killmonger? If you have him, stack like 30-50 bleed stacks then, build to Sp3 and boom she dead.