**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next mystic r3

PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hello guys.
I use full suicides, and I have BWCV and Diablo as a r3 champs.
Who is better, Dragon Man, Symbionte Supreme or Sorcerer Supreme?

Next mystic r3 30 votes

Dragon man unduped with suicides
66%
RaganatorTendersquadSpeedbumpSungjCap366Snakep_Sham_Etjamapsp742DeaconMaratoxChewie420Be_SomebodyLpooRouger4ShenkRiptidewillrun4adonutGunner14RatedSViper 20 votes
Symbionte Supreme unduped with suicides
3%
Will3808 1 vote
Sorcerer Supreme unduped with suicides
30%
VceebuffajrDragonMCOCMalreck04Phillip14233Noise72ShannokBarani7daSirGamesBond 9 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Symbionte Supreme unduped with suicides
    This would still be my person choice even though he’s not great with suicides. Dragon man is by far the champion who works best with suicides on this list if that’s your priority.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    Dragon man unduped with suicides
    Symbiote Supreme and Sorcerer Supreme are not good for suicide.. they are both not bleed and/or poison immune, and since they have lower health, it wouldn't be a good idea to use sp1 or sp2 because the recoil itself might kill them.. Dragonman is a mystic robot so he is suicide friendly.. once you are able to 'corner' your opponent, his attack is greatly boosted..

Although Sorcerer Supreme has regen (shield icon).. it Isn't enough to counter the poison or bleed debuff.. both Symbiote Supreme and Sorcerer Supreme gain power by not hitting or getting hit.. sp3 is good but are you good player to keep parry or dexing opponent until reach 3bar of power?
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    Suicides take sorcerer out of the running from the start, her play style and strengths are fully incompatible with recoil. That leave Sym, Dragon or wait for another option. If you need the utility of buff control sym brings for some content then he's your guy. Dragon doesn't bring the typical mystic utility but he's got some strong damage and is most compatible with suicides. He'd be my pick given the mastery build if you don't need mystic utility.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme unduped with suicides
    For whatever reason I read all three as without suicides. Dragon man does work decently with suicides