**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

43M+ - Gold 3 - MAP 44444x3 - LOOKING FOR 600K+ PLAYERS

Friendly and relaxed alliance - (Free to play welcome)

I MUST stress. ....

.**AQ and AW are Mandatory**

(We've had to remove a player or 2 recently because they don't turn up for these!)

Requirements :
  • Minimum Base rating 600k
  • A team of at least 11 x 5*/6*s (5 defenders + 2 attack teams ) - If you don't have this we wont be able to take you in.
  • Communicate via Line
  • Be able to complete a path in war
  • Be able to join war/AQ within 10 hours of kick-off.

We're looking for a player to join us who wants to be part of a friendly alliance - Active, but with a relaxed atmosphere too. Time-zones that would work with us are mainly UK/EU or USA/Canada as we have BG's set up that way - other Time-zones can be considered though as we have people online pretty much 24-7!

Currently Silver 1 Alliance (should be GOLD next season as this is the first time ever that we dropped during off season to silver)
AQ 44444 for all BG's without modifiers, 140m+ rewards hit every week Glory usually around 3400 per week

We will NOT be considering any map 5 as we don't want the hassle.
We also ask you to call out a route (via your LINE BG chat) at the start of each war and report deaths during each war via your BG chat - Communication is a MUST

You must have LINE...
Look me up
LINE matwylde / Archdemon_
or in game
Archdemon_
(available on GMT timezone 7am-11pm - I will be slower to respond some days due to working hours)

We're laid back enough but expect you to contribute reasonably to everything with alliance based rewards, I.e. put a score in for completion, item use and team use etc

Any questions... shout up

Comments

• Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    2 spaces now open
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    Still need 1 - unfortunately last recruit didn't stick around long
    Please Note : our alliance is not suitable for kids, our chat group has a fair bit of banter with each other, memes shared etc... not for the easily offended.