**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

High-Stakes 7.3 Exploration Nexus Decision: Super Skrull or Red Skull?

Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Well, I explored 7.3 and while the first nexus was decent (Silver Centurion dupe), the second nexus is Rogue (to sig 80), new Super Skrull, or new Red Skull.

I’m taking a new champ, sorry Rogue. But which shade of blue do I want my disappointment to take, tech or cosmic? No word on either of them being buffed in the foreseeable future, neither of them really synergize with any champs I run.

So, what do we think?

High-Stakes 7.3 Exploration Nexus Decision: Super Skrull or Red Skull? 38 votes

Super Skrull
47%
zuffyDragonMCOCHammerbro_64Reverend_RuckusHera1d_of_Ga1actusmgj0630MaratoxGinjabredMonstaThoye3Xguard77hermGr8TonyStarkTheBair123Crcrcrcmagnus_xixBarani7daSirGamesBondLemon_Man44 18 votes
Red Skull
52%
LeNoirFaineantFoxhero007ThatGuyYouSaw235AgentDoom9TheAngryOneDenzel116SCP1504SpideyFunkoSoar2878ChikelAouxWouxBlôdletterScarcity27qm44Nalak8Ace2319willrun4adonutDiplodocusMutantA___4444FreshOranges37 20 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Red Skull
    how is super noodle winning?
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Red Skull
    I'd go RS. Just a hunch but he looks like a better buff candidate than Super Dud. He's also got more useful synergies and can actually cheese some nodes.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Red Skull
    at least with Red Skull you don't have to thread a needle to get decent damage
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Super Skrull
    Most likely to get tune up
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Red Skull
    I feel like they might buff classic cap because of the new effects and animations and it would make a lot of sense to buff Red Skull at the same time.