Reflecting on starting over

WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 776 ★★★★
I thought it would be fun to start a new account, and in barely any time, I made several observations:
1. The tutorial should have a skip feature; for those starting over, it is quite a pain.
2. After having parry and dex for so long, it is hard getting used to not having them.
3. Not running suicides again allows me to spam specials, which is fun.
4. With how long it takes to load everything recently, along with my game crashing repeatedly, I almost quit.
5. It's painful when they twice make you spend 50 units for crystals that will shortly be obsolete because of how quick you can now
run through the progression.

Comments

• DrenlinDrenlin Member Posts: 787 ★★★

5. It's painful when they twice make you spend 50 units for crystals that will shortly be obsolete because of how quick you can now
    run through the progression.

to bypass this, after beating that Angela you can restart the game, don't wait for them to show the quest completion rewards so you keep that 50 units they want you to spend on a crystal.
    Wish I’d known that when I started a 3rd account in November
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Member Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited February 2022
    ISO is very very difficult to come by on new accounts. I have 3 million gold on my 3 month old account but had to spent units on that ISO deal because of no iso. 4* that I pull are almost never dupes and that’s the main source of iso in the game.

Then there is the issue with getting T4CC in the class you need…