3 star curse ends with the cast and crew event cavs

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
All 3 stars i had got before and now a 5 star i will gladly take her... A Peni for my thoughts perhaps... 😁

Comments

• GeopallyGeopally Member Posts: 19
    Congrats, i need to rank mine up too lol.
  • odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 ★★★★★
    Congrats
    I wish I had her
    /s
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Geopally said:

I swear, I just read your post and opened one cav as well and behold!

Congrats
    I wish I had her

/s
    @Colonaut123 I am glad my post gave you some luck... i dont know if she needs awakening she seems fine without it. Next time I hope reading my posts give you 6 stars from event cavs. 😁👌

@Geopally @Colonaut123 @odishika123 thanks guys although this one makes it two in a row...

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    Guys why’d you hand the curse to me :(
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
    My cav luck this month has been insane ngl. Pulled 6* spidey 99 earlier this month and now this-

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Member Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Geopally said:

Congrats
    I wish I had her

/s
    @Colonaut123 I am glad my post gave you some luck... i dont know if she needs awakening she seems fine without it. Next time I hope reading my posts give you 6 stars from event cavs. 😁👌

@Geopally @Colonaut123 @odishika123 thanks guys although this one makes it two in a row...

@PapaMidnite007

Thank you for your kind words. I hope you will have more luck as well!

Personally, Peni's sig is for me important enough to warrant a generic awakening gem. I really struggle fighting Nick Fury and she can shut-down his 2nd phase. Her sig can be used in any scenario where a sudden large healing happens that requires instant heal block.

Geopally said:

Congrats
    I wish I had her

/s

@PapaMidnite007

Thank you for your kind words. I hope you will have more luck as well!

Personally, Peni's sig is for me important enough to warrant a generic awakening gem. I really struggle fighting Nick Fury and she can shut-down his 2nd phase. Her sig can be used in any scenario where a sudden large healing happens that requires instant heal block.
    @Colonaut123 i get what you mean she is worth a gem when it comes to her utility. I forgot about that important part apologies for my lack of knowledge. As you said when shes awakened she will put nick fury to sleep i believe she will be able to stop Phoenix as well.

My cav luck this month has been insane ngl. Pulled 6* spidey 99 earlier this month and now this-

@Sachhyam257 I have been hunting for Tigra since 2 years. Congrats on your pulls.
  • CirrusCirrus Member Posts: 87
  • odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 ★★★★★
    Cirrus said:

Congrats
  • LeoZedLeoZed Member Posts: 653 ★★★