**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Issues faced after new update.

In-Game Name: THUNDERBIL
Device and Model: REDMI NOTE 10 PRO MAX
Operational System: Android 11
Cellular or Wi-Fi: Both
Game Version: 33.3.1
Game Mode: ALLIANCE QUEST, STORY/MONTHLY EVENT/SIDE QUEST.

1. Champions that regenerate below 15-20% are not receiving their regen buff in AQ.

2. Corvus is receiving shock damage from e.m.p node

3. Parry and Dex issues:- This is my biggest concern as while I'm trying to parry, I can't and while I try to dex I get clipped by the attacks. The A.I. doesn't throw L1 Or L2, even after leaving myself entirely open.
This has cost me all my revives and unit and now I'm stuck at Gwenmaster.

Comments

• Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    Are we not allowed to post screenshots now?
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Corvus does not take any damage only from Shock debuffs while he has his charges. EMP is passive shock damage.
  • Options
    nOux said:

Corvus does not take any damage only from Shock debuffs while he has his charges. EMP is passive shock damage.

He had the charges and the shock was passive. I have tried it in the past and corvus never took any damage from passive bleed, shock and coldsnap while glaive immunity was on. So my question is that is that a bug or a silent nerf.
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★

nOux said:

He had the charges and the shock was passive. I have tried it in the past and corvus never took any damage from passive bleed, shock and coldsnap while glaive immunity was on. So my question is that is that a bug or a silent nerf.
    He always took damage from passive bleed and shock, once again he only does not take any damage from DEBUFFS.

• Options
    Issue 1 and 3 as well.