**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Feeling lucky but also unlucky

Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys! I was in the hunt of 5* medusa(for 5.4.6 Ultron boss), I got her in dual class crystal, that was lucky
But I have her at 4* Max (few iso's will make), that rank up was spontaneous, and took lots of resources, that was unlucky.
I have a question that should I awaken her?, though I have 2 cosmic AG's.

Feeling lucky but also unlucky 20 votes

Awaken her now!
45%
SpeedbumpSundance_2099SpideyFunkoRouger40casual0odishika123ShannokSahil_R_RanaAbhiYog 9 votes
Awaken before the boss(5.4.6 Ultron boss)
25%
Thunderstruck77Archdemon_UvoginJorndanteofdmc 5 votes
No!
30%
Malreck04EtjamaSnuggzyJustAGuyMightyDAjayDhaliwal 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Though I'm not sure about it but may be Doom cn get u through that fight
    It's been so long since I did that fight that I don't remember most of it, but I think he gets buffs & not passives
    So may be Doom cn deal with it
    But at ur level u cn still rank up ur Medusa if u want to
    She's still good enough fr a growing player
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    Awaken before the boss(5.4.6 Ultron boss)
    My advice with using gems to my alliances has always been, dont awaken until you're ready to use the champ.
    Basically, you could awaken now, and then by the time you've ranked them up and/or are ready to use the champion, you might have naturally duped them anyway
    it's a sad feeling when you use an awakening gem, only to pull that champion normally a few pulls later.
  • Options
    Barani7da said:

Hey guys! I was in the hunt of 5* medusa(for 5.4.6 Ultron boss), I got her in dual class crystal, that was lucky
    But I have her at 4* Max (few iso's will make), that rank up was spontaneous, and took lots of resources, that was unlucky.
    I have a question that should I awaken her?, though I have 2 cosmic AG's.

Try red mags or loki or doom, you don't exclusively need Medusa for that boss, plus cosmic awakening gem is a commodity you'll need for other champions much more
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    @Strangecraft069 I already have Loki at 5* R1.