**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opponent uses his special in between your 5hit combo.

In AQ and AW , this is happening very frequently, in between the 5 hit combo , after two hits , while you are going to land your third hit , opponent will uses his special ..... is this normal or a new feature?

Anyone else noticed this , or people in the fourm already know this situation.

Comments

• KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    The AI is getting regular hits in mid combo as well. Went in to fight Dormammu earlier today, did a 5 hit combo, backed up, parry and ate a hit to lose 8-1. Didn't have much health on my champ as it was, but really seams fishy that I get tagged while tapping my 3rd light hit and not able to finish my combo
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Game trick..
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    This has been happening in boss rush for me for the last two days, making it literally impossible. Going 100+ hits and dying for no reason whatsoever is just beyond infuriating.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Thanks guys, please help me and post few videos, I will do the same , I am recording each fight and then delete that to make sure I don’t run out of storage space, please if you are on iPhone or iPad user it’s very easy to record now, so do record and post videos, this the only way we can ask that the game has bugs.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    It’s been a known bug for a long time. It seems to be a combination of too fast AI recover and micro lags for players. The two issues together create just enough time for the AI to recover from the mini stun that combo hits cause and launch a special.
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    Thanks guys, please help me and post few videos, I will do the same , I am recording each fight and then delete that to make sure I don’t run out of storage space, please if you are on iPhone or iPad user it’s very easy to record now, so do record and post videos, this the only way we can ask that the game has bugs.

how can i do it with iphone 7+?

It’s the new feature added in this new iOS update , go to your phone settings, control center and enable screen recording. Posting an image for reference.
    kylaz7187ao3.jpeg

Check this video, I was blocking and suddenly, I lost my block and getting hits , then again I was trying to block but , you can see in the video , the arms of SL was moving towards the block position and then he just stood like a dumb to get hits ..... it doesn’t matter how skilled you are when game is bugged.

https://youtu.be/1dkQVursYJo
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Check this video, I was blocking and suddenly, I lost my block and getting hits , then again I was trying to block but , you can see in the video , the arms of SL was moving towards the block position and then he just stood like a dumb to get hits ..... it doesn’t matter how skilled you are when game is bugged.

Hm, can you record it with it showing where you're tapping? Would prove it a hell of a lot more.
    ForumGuy wrote: »

Hm, can you record it with it showing where you're tapping? Would prove it a hell of a lot more.

NO need of finger tapping, in the video it’s clear , crossbones hit went straight while SL is in block position, then in next clip , SL hands are in block position but then just to take the hit he lose the block, so it’s not that block isn’t working, block is working fine , but it’s how AI has the ability to punch through your block.

Just take a closer look of the video , suddenly I play dumb and lose block while I am in very comfortable position to block and block in on.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    ForumGuy wrote: »

NO need of finger tapping, in the video it’s clear , crossbones hit went straight while SL is in block position, then in next clip , SL hands are in block position but then just to take the hit he lose the block, so it’s not that block isn’t working, block is working fine , but it’s how AI has the ability to punch through your block.

Just take a closer look of the video , suddenly I play dumb and lose block while I am in very comfortable position to block and block in on.

I believe you, but it'd be even better if it showed where you tap. Kabam wouldn't find any other excuses if they respond to this.
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Yeah. It's been happening a lot lately. And on day4/5 taking a special mean you are screwed.
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    Same thing just happened to me in War. I just posted about this issue. It's almost like they have a hidden unstoppable buff. I'll be mid combo, mid heavy attack, and even mid intercept, too. 'They'll just push through like Juggs does.
  • adknight27adknight27 Posts: 45
    Same happened to me, but in story mode.
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Wolf
    @Kabam Vydious

I need some help to check this issue , I did submit this issue to the support as well but they will take the time to investigate, I just provided a proof of the issue , which help them to identify the bug, can you guys help. It’s really annoying when suddenly you lose the control in game. Please help if you can.
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    so many darn bugs and kabam sits there idle and not wanting anything to do with us the player. I feel like kabam is lost and doesnt know what they are even doing anymore. Game feels so disconnected and its just not as it used to be.
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Wolf
    @Kabam Vydious

Seriously, no response , I mean this post is constructive enough to get your attention that we are facing this issue.
    @Xthea9 I have a video to upload where I missed a hit, I was hit by a heavy when CB was parryed, and I was hit with a special when I was already hitting CB.

HOW DO I UPLOAD THE VIDEO? It won’t give me the option

You have to post that video in you tube then copy the link and paste it in the message box

• TempestTempest Posts: 295
    YES, this happens to me a lot and I don't know why!! Especially for BW, Loki, AV.

Secondary point: I read 5hit as something else... lol

Another point: I can't record videos because I didn't upgrade to iOS 11... because I've heard reports that if you leave the game for any reason, even for only a second, when you go back to it, it'll have to do a full reboot. That stinks. Has any mod addressed this issue?
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Working as intended*
    Guys , one theory I wanna share , what are the odds , that the issue of , block doesn’t work or champ just stand idle , just monitor the health of your champ, when you are fighting in AQ or AW, or in a quest mostly the one who will give you good rewards so the important ones , when you are fighting in these quest and you are fighting well , beating the opponent , the issues will occur when you are not losing your health by taking hits , means you are playing smartly , this is the time when you can expect that you are going to lose block or just stand still for a fraction of a second just to get hit and lose health ..... well I don’t think so it’s a bug or issues .... you know what I mean.... just watch and observe.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Things that annoy me:

AI specials launched during my combo.
    AI hitting SP3 while my hit looks like it's 80% completed (happened yesterday, caps shield almost touching the ground on a medium hit, no hit shown and AI hits SP3)
    AI hitting SP3 with no visible health on bar and inbetween bleed ticks when the next tick will kill it.

My champ doing a stupid block/unblock thing while I hit the SP button as the AI rushes me.
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Wolf
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Pertinax
    @Kabam Iko

I didn’t see any comment from your side , do you think we are just making this up to get any attention or are you guys going to look into this issue. After this I don’t care you remove this thread or hide it ... but there are many other ways to deal with the situation when you have proof to back your story. BBB.org
  • DegirmenciogluDegirmencioglu Posts: 93
    edited November 2017
    Can’t expect anyone to be constructive when they fix everything except that and it costs them unecessary resources. Kind of crazy if you ask me. I guess it is what it is.