**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Chapter 1,2 full unlocked why 3?

Why? We need wait one more 7 days to unlock quest 2? Wtf?
Kabam?

Comments

• Options
    RomeroKRomeroK Posts: 47
    yes they announced but this is just a scummy practice in my opinion. there are many that just play the game to enjoy and dont read forums. they saw week 1 and 2 activate at once and now this bulls*** is happening.
  • Options
    ShepShep Posts: 146
    most unbalanced side quest ever
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I've stopped waiting for people to remember that patience is a virtue.
  • Options
    DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Jamnik78 said:

Why? We need wait one more 7 days to unlock quest 2? Wtf?
    Kabam?

Totally agree made a separate post calling it what it is lazy.
    This is boring and frustrating you couldn’t make enough chapters to at least have 2 released per week. Your commitment to making content is lame. I barely am able to play this game not because I don’t want to just because there is nothing to do. #bored 7.4 better be fun and have those leaked rewards. Battle Grounds won’t save this game only quality content with meaningful rewards!
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

On reddit someone broke down the rewards into percentages per week, it is ridiculous. It was something like 8, 15, 3, 74. How unbalanced is that?

Mr. Miyagi would not be happy
  • Options
    Jamnik78Jamnik78 Posts: 54

you must really have a sad life. they give you a bad event and you write that waiting is gold guy xD
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Jamnik78 said:

you must really have a sad life. they give you a bad event and you write that waiting is gold guy xD
    I think you might be looking in a mirror if you’re angry or upset about how this SQ is set up…
  • Options
    Let’s not get personal about it lol.
  • Options
    Jamnik78Jamnik78 Posts: 54
    ItsDamien said:

Jamnik78 said:

I think you might be looking in a mirror if you’re angry or upset about how this SQ is set up…

now you've made me laugh kid. If you think Kabam did well to this event then you are worth a job in Kabam. they need them, which they will do quickly, badly and without thinking. and with a thousand errors
  • Options
    Jamnik78 said:

ItsDamien said:

Jamnik78 said:

now you've made me laugh kid. If you think Kabam did well to this event then you are worth a job in Kabam. they need them, which they will do quickly, badly and without thinking. and with a thousand errors
    Oooh buddy… you think I’m a kid… that’s a yikes…

Also do you want to try that sentence again with proper English this time, because Dr Seuss wouldn’t even be able to figure out what you just said.

Again, we knew this is how the SQ was going to be from the moment they announced it before the new update even released. Turning into a man baby over some digital pixels in a free to play game is a little sad, don’t you think?
  • Options
    This is not the jedi way.
  • Options
    Lazy Devs
  • Options
    I definitely see they clearly communicated when the chapters were going to be available. To me the real question is why does it got the 4 weeks when if it went 3 weeks it would have put the next eq starting in early march. Instead next EQ starts in mid march. March 12th. Would have been much for even if it went 3 weeks instead of 4
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    This is what Kabam wants, division so the player base doesn't revolt!

Kidding of course....maybe
  • Options

I definitely see they clearly communicated when the chapters were going to be available. To me the real question is why does it got the 4 weeks when if it went 3 weeks it would have put the next eq starting in early march. Instead next EQ starts in mid march. March 12th. Would have been much for even if it went 3 weeks instead of 4

This one is easy to answer. If we were to get the new update on the first Wednesday of March, we have a 5 week month. People already complain they’re bored after 3 weeks, what would you do with an extra 2 weeks of nothing? Starting on the 9th allows them to do 4 weeks as usual and the April update to fall on the first Wednesday (6th April) as people expect.
  • Options
    Side quest and monthly events aren’t only content in the game. If they release all at once and people finish early, they move on to other content. I know, i am not super smart. I am expecting to get flamed.
  • Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    I'm just here to cast my vote to open up the next quest. The decision to only open one quest this week was poorly thought out. I was aware that we were only getting one quest today, and it was still a let down.
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    If they actually unlocked just one path in the final chapter it would work, you'd get completion rewards but not exploration. Rewards would be way better distributed Looking at them weekly. Send me an email Kabam, I offer consulting services.
  • Options
    DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    This is poor content with lazy development. This is nothing new it’s always been that way. There is no debate. The only question is why? Just like most things in the game there isn’t a good explanation. Having said that I still like the game I still play the game. I still spend on the game. I just think Kabam could do so much better. I for one will never stop criticizing them for mistakes. 12.0 never forget. People who defend them probably are just like them in their lives and jobs so, I understand the pandering and defensive posturing.
  • Options
    Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113
    Here to vote for unlocking the rest today. Not the lazy half chapter bs