**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Trophy champs for Holiday events

For the gifting event, We have the chance to win Thanos, Kang, and Weapon X. I would like to see More trophy champs added to the game tied to specifical holidays. Kabam already celebrates Valentines Day, Spring Cleaning, 4rh of July. I'm going to suggest the following champs to be tied to specific events and only avaliable to that holiday event. :
Valentines day= Venus or Starfox
Spring Cleaning= Collector or Grandmaster
July 4th= Bucky (pre Winter Soldier) , Battlestar, Free Spirit
I'd also love to see events/characters added for Halloween and Black Friday
Halloween=Hobgoblin or Jack-o-Lantern
Black Friday= Trader from MROC

Comments

• Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Zan0 said:

Your posts are always the same acid trip

JUst a suggestion on how we can improve the game. If they made Kang and Thanos plyable , why couldn't they Nerg Collector and GM??
    What about the other charactrers???
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★

Zan0 said:

JUst a suggestion on how we can improve the game. If they made Kang and Thanos plyable , why couldn't they Nerg Collector and GM??
    Do you realize the amount of chaos that would ensure if the GM and Collector are available.

Zan0 said:

Do you realize the amount of chaos that would ensure if the GM and Collector are available.
    Why would thier release cause Chaos when you have other bosses available.

Santa Claus for the mutant class.

Admirable idea but not sure that works

Zan0 said:

If you don't want Collector and GM, Do you have anything against my idea of special champs for the Holidays??
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

If you don't want Collector and GM, Do you have anything against my idea of special champs for the Holidays??
    Like the saying too many cooks spoil the broth, too many trophy champs will spoil the game. Can’t just put out a load of new trophy champs in the same year
    Too many could spoil the game, but I don't think they are even close to that. So let's list what Trophy champs we have:
    Platinumpool and Goldpool. (I'll class them together)
    Unstoppable Colossus (the Juggernaut version. )
    The Gifting Crystal ones (Kang, Thanos, and WeaponX)
    Immortal Iron Fist
    Sigil witch ( you get that thru summoner's Sigil, but she counts)
    That's only eight. I wouldn't mind a few more. Some where between 15-20. More variety is the spice of life and might get more people involved in the events as well.
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    I like the idea of "seasonal" trophy champs.christmas being kank, thanos and weapon x. But with so much off in the game right now... although impossable man could be great as a trophy champ, just think of him and deadpool together🤣🤣🤣
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    There is nothing wrong with your suggestions. Just that it should have gone into this thread.

• MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★

Zan0 said:

Umm Phil Coulson.

I like the idea of "seasonal" trophy champs.christmas being kank, thanos and weapon x. But with so much off in the game right now... although impossable man could be great as a trophy champ, just think of him and deadpool together🤣🤣🤣

Impossible man would be wonderful but I wonder if you could Truly do him justice

Zan0 said:

Umm Phil Coulson.
    Phil or agent May could be fun
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Next Sigil champ: Jean Grey 90's Gold Team era.
    Searmenis said:

I can get with that. I'll go one step further: Sigil, Max Sig, and Loyalty need a second option cause I think Immortal Iron Fist and Unstoppable Colossus are all worn out. We need a new sigature champion for us to earn. Jean Grey 90s era for the Sigil, How about Scarlet Spider for Max Sig and for loyalty , the second champ could be...Defender Strange???

Searmenis said:

I can get with that. I'll go one step further: Sigil, Max Sig, and Loyalty need a second option cause I think Immortal Iron Fist and Unstoppable Colossus are all worn out. We need a new sigature champion for us to earn. Jean Grey 90s era for the Sigil, How about Scarlet Spider for Max Sig and for loyalty , the second champ could be...Defender Strange???
    Scarlet Spidey is a good choice, but I d prefer a new Inhuman for the 2nd one, we have so few of them!
    Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

Scarlet Spidey is a good choice, but I d prefer a new Inhuman for the 2nd one, we have so few of them!
    Interesting. Marvel isn't doing much with the Inhumans at present. They killed off the majority of inhumans. I know Black Bolt, Medusa, Karnak, Ms Marvel are already in the game. The only ones left over would be Crystal, Lockjaw (no idea how they would work that) , and Gorgon. They killed Triton and Maximus in the comics. They introduced a bunch of new ones (Inferno, Reader, Flint, and Naga) but I'm not sure how popular they are. But since they introed Air walker who is very obscure., anything is possible

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

Interesting. Marvel isn't doing much with the Inhumans at present. They killed off the majority of inhumans. I know Black Bolt, Medusa, Karnak, Ms Marvel are already in the game. The only ones left over would be Crystal, Lockjaw (no idea how they would work that) , and Gorgon. They killed Triton and Maximus in the comics. They introduced a bunch of new ones (Inferno, Reader, Flint, and Naga) but I'm not sure how popular they are. But since they introed Air walker who is very obscure., anything is possible
    Triton and Maximus being dead, is not a problem actually, since the champions are chosen from different time periods and timelines. I really wanted Crystal in the game, I even voted for her in this year's competition, but she didn't had a chance. Let's hope to see her some time in the future, I bet her synergies with HT and Quicksilver will be awesome!
    Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

Triton and Maximus being dead, is not a problem actually, since the champions are chosen from different time periods and timelines. I really wanted Crystal in the game, I even voted for her in this year's competition, but she didn't had a chance. Let's hope to see her some time in the future, I bet her synergies with HT and Quicksilver will be awesome!
    Fair point. I don't think Triton and Maximus are known well enough to come in the game. They can't release Crystal until they release Quicksilver cause he won that contest. Gorgon seems to be the best option

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

Fair point. I don't think Triton and Maximus are known well enough to come in the game. They can't release Crystal until they release Quicksilver cause he won that contest. Gorgon seems to be the best option
    Agreed. I ll be happy with Gorgon (for starters :p )
    I would suggest some of the Nuhumans, The inhumans they introduced in last inhumans series

• Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Nice idea except they would never put collecter and gm as playable champs. Both have insta k.o sp3, collecter has an op damage cap and gms play style would be very wierd trying to get your oponent to blunder
    Dash855 said:

Nice idea except they would never put collecter and gm as playable champs. Both have insta k.o sp3, collecter has an op damage cap and gms play style would be very wierd trying to get your oponent to blunder

Fair enough then what other Trophy champs do you want?? Maybe other Heralds of Galactus?