**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I know I can't be the only one...

sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 251 ★★★
edited February 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Either I am getting old and slow but I swear the AI has a faster recovery time. They hit into my block 5 times and then manage to back off without giving me the chance to retaliate. Also when I knock them down, the AI gets up in 0.001s and somehow light intercepts me. Has anybody else been experiencing this type of AI change? I feel like it's a way to get all the revives and potions back that Kabam has given us because of the problems on their end. It's making the game so unplayable for me right now.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★

I've had several occasions now where the AI will throw a counter attack or special while I'm in the middle of a 5-hit combo. It tends to go something like M-L-L-SMACKED IN THE FACE

Yes...I thought I was crazy when it first happened to me...
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    "Working as intended"
  • Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Yesss. I noticed that in AQ7 Groot before the boss. He(it?) was playing incredibly perfect. Quick blocks, quick recovery and dashing back to back while you trying to intercept.
  • Options
    __QB2018____QB2018__ Posts: 14
    Phew, thought it was just me being rusty as I have been away from the game for a while !
    Definitely having to rethink my style of play, can’t intercept like I used to, can dex quick enough, it’s very much a faster AI.