**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I don't have words to describe how my day is going...i literally had tears in my eyes after this

2»

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Since this thread is related to Hercules. I am not gonna post all my rewards from the side event. But a short glimpse of 21 t4cc opened for cosmic ones to ranp up herc
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Since this thread is related to Hercules. I am not gonna post all my rewards from the side event. But a short glimpse of 21 t4cc opened for cosmic ones to ranp up herc

Didn’t need this at all. Congrats on the herc pull yes, we don’t need a constant update about his upgrades. Post again if you rank 3. Don’t ruin your only good thread.

You are learning though…not posting rewards is a small step…

Conversation, does not need to continue now.
  • Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Congrats mate 😊 hope you can duplicate soon
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Skiddy212 said:

Didn’t need this at all. Congrats on the herc pull yes, we don’t need a constant update about his upgrades. Post again if you rank 3. Don’t ruin your only good thread.

You are learning though…not posting rewards is a small step…

Conversation, does not need to continue now.
    Thanks. This post is just for my go to first r3. No one else