**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Feedback on EQ design and auto play

I find auto play to be a great feature. It makes doing low levels of EQ very efficient and spending stale energy easy. What I do not enjoy is a monthly event quest like this one where many paths criss cross and require touching the screen every fight or 2 to select my path. In my opinion this is counter productive and against the grain of auto play. Please consider single touch path scenario's in future eq/side quest etc.

Comments

• Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 766 ★★★
    It’s just silly and dumb we have to even mention this.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited February 2022
    battleone said:

I find auto play to be a great feature. It makes doing low levels of EQ very efficient and spending stale energy easy. What I do not enjoy is a monthly event quest like this one where many paths criss cross and require touching the screen every fight or 2 to select my path. In my opinion this is counter productive and against the grain of auto play. Please consider single touch path scenario's in future eq/side quest etc.

I've never understood the "need" to make the path designs complex. They don't add anything to the fights themselves. Is it simply because designers are bored and don't want it to look the same every month/quest? I honestly don't know, but I can definitely get on board with this. It can be annoying having to decipher the paths because it's not clear immediately where they go, and like you said, when using auto fight, having to touch your screen multiple times. Sorta defeats the purpose, at least a little bit, of auto fight.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    While we are asking, may as well ask for TBs to be able to autocomplete low-end EQ. :#

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Honestly wouldn’t care if all maps were just a bunch of straight non intersecting paths. Preferably all fitting one 1 “screen”
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    I was able to make the same complain, then I found this thread. Defeat the purpose of auto play.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    "Autoplay works as intended"