**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Glass ceiling

I think the gap between uncollected and cavalier is too big. Its like I’ve hit a glass ceiling and can’t go any further.

Comments

• Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Campcomic said:

I think the gap between uncollected and cavalier is too big. Its like I’ve hit a glass ceiling and can’t go any further.

questions:

1) when did you start playing?
    2) when did you become uncollected?
    3) what quest are you on now? (ie farthest along?)
    4) have you done any variants?
    5) have you done RoL ? (or even LoL or AoL?)
    6) What's your top team (aka 5 champs) look like?

I'll wager the times involved in 1 and 2 are not that long ago, you're top team probably isn't ranked up enough yet to handle the "real" fights involved starting in Act 5 ... and it's tripping you up :)

All I can say is : "Don't rush it" .. take your time .. if you reach an quest you're not ready for .. relax .. do some other content .. work on 100% lower content .. do some Monthly EQ .. side quests .. etc.

RELAX! .... get into a good Alliance .. and get some glory via AQ ... use that to get the rank up materials you need ..

Focus on the champs you need for that top quest you're struggling with.

FYI: .. myself? FtP .. started back in 2015 ... only reached thronebreaker last year . ;)
    sat at uncollected for a long time, before tackling the steps to Cavalier .. and actually the hop to Thronebreaker went quicker! (I think I sat in Uncollected too long LOL )

it's not a race .. build up what you need .. you'll advance when you're ready ..
    no real glass ceiling in this game except what you impose on yourself.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Difficult to hold the argument that something is too hard to do when plenty of people have done it.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Gap in rewards? Hell yeah. Gap in difficulty in getting the title? Show us your roster, but I have a feeling it will be a resounding no
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    I think the game design change allowing new Summoners a fairly quick access to Uncollected is having a detrimental effect.

Edit: Just curious if you have completed RoL?